Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Deng Geu Transfer?

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Deng Geu Transfer?

Quote Originally Posted by BAT67 View Post
    In my opinion one the most underused talents that has been through this program
    This times infinity. Deng was never given the opportunity to get into the flow of a game and play solid consecutive minutes. He is an impact player but was utilized as a relief player while at NDSU. I hope he finds success wherever he goes...even the Jacks. Wait, not UND.

I’m giving props to Lakes, who tweeted this out 2 days ago. I was hoping he was going to be wrong. He nailed it.

Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

Default Re: Deng Geu Transfer?

Quote Originally Posted by bisonroom25 View Post
    because he’s leaving by way of grad transfer, i don’t think ndsu would keep him from transferring within the conference unless they wanted to take on the bad publicity. similar situation happened with cam johnson and pitt/unc a couple years back. different leagues (summit and acc) but reaction would most likely be the same to some extent
    It may not actually be a grad transfer though. Kolpack's follow up article mentioned he'd have to sit out a year if he went to a Summit League team. I could see him going to MSUM if it's not technically a grad transfer. They graduated 2 bigs so he would get minutes

Quote Originally Posted by Kujava23 View Post
    By now should realize JE comments are "a bit off"
    Says the guy who said we wouldnt win 10 games this year....

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by twinsguy03 View Post
    It may not actually be a grad transfer though. Kolpack's follow up article mentioned he'd have to sit out a year if he went to a Summit League team. I could see him going to MSUM if it's not technically a grad transfer. They graduated 2 bigs so he would get minutes
    Its a grad transfer...a league specific rule is what would cause a year to sit out if he chooses to stay in SL. He could appeal that but it would have to be granted for him to be able to play right away.

Quote Originally Posted by HoopsBison View Post
    Its a grad transfer...a league specific rule is what would cause a year to sit out if he chooses to stay in SL. He could appeal that but it would have to be granted for him to be able to play right away.

Good to know thanks!

RedRiver is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Thanks Richman!!!
    What did Richman do? This was Geu's decision. Of course it is Richman's fault according to some of you. The Bison will recover from this departure, the more valuable pieces are still on the team.

Quote Originally Posted by RedRiver View Post
    What did Richman do? This was Geu's decision. Of course it is Richman's fault according to some of you. The Bison will recover from this departure, the more valuable pieces are still on the team.
    You can't honestly think Richman had zero factor in this.

Quote Originally Posted by RedRiver View Post
    Really????

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

After he gets the ball it takes 3 days for him to reset and find an open teammate or shoot basket. I hope Richman finds a good replacement.
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"

bisoneer is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

What is Medinger's injury issues? Back, knee, ankle??? And is Augustana moving to the Summit soon?
    Let's Go Bison!!!