Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Deng Geu Transfer?

Default Re: Deng Geu Transfer?

Hopefully some lessons are learned here, huge hit to our depth. We have Rocky and nothing else that is proven.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by BattleBorn View Post
    I don't know how this works. Is there anything keeping him from going to a rival Summit school, say, closer to home?
    Grad transfer, I think he can go anywhere. We had a football player transfer from UNI to our program a few years back. You know UNI wasn't rolling out the red carpet to help us out.

I don't know how this works. Is there anything keeping him from going to a rival Summit school, say, closer to home?
    because he’s leaving by way of grad transfer, i don’t think ndsu would keep him from transferring within the conference unless they wanted to take on the bad publicity. similar situation happened with cam johnson and pitt/unc a couple years back. different leagues (summit and acc) but reaction would most likely be the same to some extent

DIBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I was worried that we were going to lose Vinnie, Tyson or Sam. This loss can be overcome and will be with minutes from Wilson, Meidinger and the 6' 9" incoming recruit Noah Christensen. Even though they will be young and unproven it is the next man up.

In my opinion one the most underused talents that has been through this program

Quote Originally Posted by DIBISON View Post
    I was worried that we were going to lose Vinnie, Tyson or Sam. This loss can be overcome and will be with minutes from Wilson, Meidinger and the 6' 9" incoming recruit Noah Christensen. Even though they will be young and unproven it is the next man up.
    Who knows if Meidinger can even play at this point. A lot is being put on Wilson's shoulders.

Thanks Richman!!!

Frontcourt depth issues continue

Grizzled is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I can think of a hand full of games his effort alone carried us for wins in the months of December and January. Was a very different talent that will be difficult to replace.

Best of luck to him and I am very happy to see him Graduate. That is a the reason the kids come to NDSU. The degree will be with him for the rest of his life.

I hope he can take the next step at the next spot he lands at. Mainly cutting down on the turnovers. The game just seemed fast for him at times.
    The numbers support that.

Geu had a 1 TO for every 10 min played

Ward 14 min played
    Hunter 16 min played
    Rocky 17 min played
    Griesel 19 min played
    Shahid 21 min played
    Eady 29 min played
    Quayle 30 min played
    Samuelson 59 min played

From my understanding if he grad transfer with-in the conference he would have to sit out a year. He could file some sort of appeal to become immediately eligible but that that would have to granted.