Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Deng Geu Transfer?

Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Deng Geu Transfer?

Ended up at North Texas. Should make one poster around here happy.

Just looked at their roster. Looks like 3 kids 6'8" or taller that will return next year, if none transferred. 1 will be a Junior, and 2 sophomores. Should be able to grab some meaningful minutes I would assume.

Best of luck Geu.

Dang it, Deng, best of luck in Denton. Next January, stop by the tailgate !!!

quit on his teammates. I am sure the scouts will see him a ton in that league as opposed to playing in the big dance...when we return everyone. Not saying we will get to the big dance, but we just did, and lost nobody...other than the guy who chose to leave. While I would never wish him ill will, I am guessing that when he left, his advisers were not thinking "north texas." I am honestly really excited about the 3 kids that have signed that have yet to get to campus. Focus on the guys who want to be here I guess.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    quit on his teammates. I am sure the scouts will see him a ton in that league as opposed to playing in the big dance...when we return everyone. Not saying we will get to the big dance, but we just did, and lost nobody...other than the guy who chose to leave. While I would never wish him ill will, I am guessing that when he left, his advisers were not thinking "north texas." I am honestly really excited about the 3 kids that have signed that have yet to get to campus. Focus on the guys who want to be here I guess.
    Without any specifics, that's a little harsh. Kid simply didn't fit in with this teams direction anymore and wanted to play his senior season. It happens, and is a best case scenario for everybody.

I agree with Burgandy on this.

Deng Quit. But he already quit when he'd rather run around partying the last few years & other garbage he put on twitter.

sorry, him leaving WILL HELP NDSU
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    I am honestly really excited about the 3 kids that have signed that have yet to get to campus. Focus on the guys who want to be here I guess.
    3 have signed??? Christenson, Harden-Hayes, and ????

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    3 have signed??? Christenson, Harden-Hayes, and ????
    Boden Skunberg... but you're right, he hasn't signed officially, just verballed.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?