Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Deng Geu Transfer?

Default Re: Deng Geu Transfer?

Quote Originally Posted by rutlandbison View Post
    They do when they plan Nigeria, Mali, and Rwanda.
    There grown men and many play professionally look at them rosters size wise there's no team even close to that in the summit...gues gone I get it's a done deal but 2 sit there and sugar coat it by saying he's a millennium everybody transfers now and act like he was some scrub player who only turned the ball over while needing to majorily improve his body is just making shit up and wearing a huge richman 16 seed play in we hold the door for ladies nut beard...if u thought gue did nothing in them last 3 games besides duke u don't know anything about basketball

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    There grown men and many play professionally look at them rosters size wise there's no team even close to that in the summit...gues gone I get it's a done deal but 2 sit there and sugar coat it by saying he's a millennium everybody transfers now and act like he was some scrub player who only turned the ball over while needing to majorily improve his body is just making shit up and wearing a huge richman 16 seed play in we hold the door for ladies nut beard...if u thought gue did nothing in them last 3 games besides duke u don't know anything about basketball
    YO SLIC
    Here is my spin.... good luck to Mr. Gue... I respect the young fella for earning the right to transfer and play right away.... we will miss him next year..... to the rest of the team
    This ain’t no hill for a climber go get em boys.... coaches find us a juco post please... it will make next year easier as you won’t have five schollys to fill

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    YO SLIC
    Here is my spin.... good luck to Mr. Gue... I respect the young fella for earning the right to transfer and play right away.... we will miss him next year..... to the rest of the team
    This ain’t no hill for a climber go get em boys.... coaches find us a juco post please... it will make next year easier as you won’t have five schollys to fill
    Here's a big fella for ya. 6' 10" Martin Roub.

Played with Shahid 2 years ago at Western Nebraska CC.

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    Here's a big fella for ya. 6' 10" Martin Roub.

Played with Shahid 2 years ago at Western Nebraska CC.

He signed with Jacksonville State
    https://twitter.com/jsu_mbb/status/1...650506752?s=12

bisoneer is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Ok, let it go....
    Let's Go Bison!!!

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    YO SLIC
    This is a good point as it'll balance out the classes a little bit. Going into next year (assuming no more players leaving) they'd have:

Seniors (4): Quayle, Samuelson, Shahid, Ward
    Juniors (3): Horn, Hunter, Kreuser
    Sophomores (5): Cook, Eady, Griesel, Knotek, Meidinger
    Redshirt Freshmen (1): Wilson
    True Freshman (1): Christenson

They could use another freshman to balance those classes out. It would make a ton of sense to also redshirt a true soph like Knotek to further balance it.

Good article, but Kreuser is a Jr to be. Kabellis redshirted in his off year and still has another year and will be at UC Riverside. ha.

https://www.valleynewslive.com/conte...508071341.html

I had to read it twice. Not Him.

I haven't heard 1 school mentioned for Deng Geu yet... thats odd.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.