Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Deng Geu Transfer?

Default Re: Deng Geu Transfer?

Slick is on a roll.....
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by HoopsBison View Post
    Lets not forget towards the end of the season Eady was playing some of his best basketball. Ward and Griesel have the length and size to allow the coaches to go somewhat small. Rocky certainly was earning his minutes as well. Its easy for a lot of people just to say play Deng and Rocky together and ignore that other pieces on the team were playing really well in their role to close the season.

Losing Deng sucks, and does thin out front court depth. I hope he lands in a spot where he can thrive and finish out his career but it was his choice to transfer out. I do wish he saw more minutes but I can see why the coaching staff gave him the run they did.
    Kreuser was more inconsistent than Geu this season, if we want to be correct.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Kreuser was more inconsistent than Geu this season, if we want to be correct.
    Maybe in certain areas but not by a wide margin. Toward the end of the season, defensively Rocky was much better and it was not really that close. IMO

At the end of the day I wish Deng was still a Bison. Loads of potential...

Quote Originally Posted by HoopsBison View Post
    Maybe in certain areas but not by a wide margin. Toward the end of the season, defensively Rocky was much better and it was not really that close. IMO

At the end of the day I wish Deng was still a Bison. Loads of potential...
    Agree. Deng was great in some areas but really bad in other. He just wasn't a well rounded player and was unfortunately a liability on the floor at times. He always played his ass of though and I really appreciated that. I hope he is able to develope his game where he goes and ends up being a great all round player. It's too bad that didn't happen here at NDSU.

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Agree. Deng was great in some areas but really bad in other. He just wasn't a well rounded player and was unfortunately a liability on the floor at times. He always played his ass of though and I really appreciated that. I hope he is able to develope his game where he goes and ends up being a great all round player. It's too bad that didn't happen here at NDSU.
    Going to be hard to round out in 1 year, most grad transfers are already experienced and learning is at a min

Quote Originally Posted by bisoneer View Post
    I wonder how well the transfer of Ky Kabelis worked out for him and his new team? I also saw Crandall for 30 seconds in the Gonzaga loss to Texas Tech.
    I watched almost every Zags game this year. When Crandall came back from his early season injury he was a key bench player. Putting Kabellis in the same category as Crandall or even Geu isn't an even close to accurate comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    Well to be fair he didn’t play all that well at the end of the season. Seemed like every time he was passed the ball he would fumble it and become a turnover, would lose the ball once he put it on the ground to make a move into a turnover or he’ll put up a bad shot. Very athletic but needs to grow and develop his skills more.
    U shoulda seen him his first 2 and a half years when all richmans weave allowed him to do was catch the ball behind the arc and fumble it around like a fish outa water...u name it were losing it with gue low post scoring rebounding toughness depth and almost 100 games played...u can't tell me rich man couldn't have dug through his volumes of joyce Meyer self help books and come up with something 2 say 2 make him stay...ask yourself this where would we be this season if deng decided to transfer last year? Well we're right back 2 square one now starting next season without him...I'm sorry this cowboys not content with a play in 16 seed and maybe some of u fools sleep well at night. Knowing our players "hold the door for the ladies" but I don't!

DIBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    I think Geu was a good player but the over blown obsession regarding him, his playing time, and how it reflects on Richman is over the top.
    Agree with all of this. Geu is gone, it was his choice to leave the TEAM. All of the whining about the Coach and Bison basketball is sickening. It's time to move on!

Quote Originally Posted by DIBISON View Post
    Agree with all of this. Geu is gone, it was his choice to leave the TEAM. All of the whining about the Coach and Bison basketball is sickening. It's time to move on!
    Move on 2 what hockey? U wanna see whining listen to every single interview richman ever did for the last 2 years crying about youth and inexperience then wait tell next year thats all hell do is be whining about lack of experience in the post...gue did choose to leave the team and I think he had a Damn good reason 2 I hope he comes to wahpeton and plays 4. The cats and he can get his PhD at the school of hard knocks

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Richman is probably happy that a would be senior is leaving so that he can play the youth card for another year.

Edit: slick beat me to the punch

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk