Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Deng Geu Transfer?

Default Re: Deng Geu Transfer?

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    Say what you want NDSU doesn’t put the money into basketball to the level... that we can do more then compete for a bid to dance every few years...
    I’m not the biggest richman fan.... but he has won at a greater clip then Saul or Tim
    So.... he obviously is pretty good
    The NDSU job was named the best job in our damn league by ESPN.

I don't hate Richman but I don't love him either. He wins but I'm not sure his style can produce signature wins, it hasn't really so far. I thought he was figuring things out at the end of last year but it seems like we have drifted back to where we were before. Struggling to score and relying so much on the three ball. I get that against a team like K-State we need to shoot from deep well but some of these others teams we should be taking it to them.

I will maintain that Tim and Saul did so much more with much less. They had one of the worst facilities in the nation, hell Miles didn't even have a conference.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Tim Miles had a fantastic team in his final year here, fucking fantastic with Andre Smith who was one of the best big men this program has had. That team beat Marquette and played right with some really good teams but they never had a shot to prove anything which sucked. Tim did something that was basically impossible and that was win when nobody else does. Just loook at SDSU, they were a complete trainwreck trying to make the transition and that program was a DII power.

Saul's entire last year here was special, the team had a top 30 RPI. It was one of the best teams in Summit League history. The only people that wanted him gone, were clueless. We had a pretty good team the year before but our best player did kind of break his foot. Saul had to completely rebuild after going to the dance with Woodside and Co, the cupboards were completely bare because the program had went all in on one year.

If you think UND puts more into MBB you are drunk. We pay our coaches more, we charter flights, we have a better facility and it goes on and on. UND MBB lives in their hockey programs closet. It is kind of sad.
    NDSU MBB does not charter flights. They fly commercial like the rest of us.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Funk View Post
    NDSU MBB does not charter flights. They fly commercial like the rest of us.
    They absolutely charter flights, not everywhere but they do charter at times but the team should be chartering almost everywhere, that is one change i would like to see for sure.

Geu had 18 pts, 7 boards vs #15 Utah State

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    But....we didn't need him.

Good for Deng at UNT. Also Craig Smith as well who is rolling at USU.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    So proud of Deng for getting the hell out of dodge.

Has his Defense improved?

steelbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

But....we didn't need him.

Good for Deng at UNT. Also Craig Smith as well who is rolling at USU.
    Yes. Let’s play Samuelson huge minutes and guys like Quale. Also Horn deserved way more minutes. Those two would really help this team but we didn’t need them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Geu has done an outstanding job willing North Texas to a 1-5 record.

Tim Miles had a fantastic team in his final year here, fucking fantastic with Andre Smith who was one of the best big men this program has had. That team beat Marquette and played right with some really good teams but they never had a shot to prove anything which sucked. Tim did something that was basically impossible and that was win when nobody else does. Just loook at SDSU, they were a complete trainwreck trying to make the transition and that program was a DII power.

Saul's entire last year here was special, the team had a top 30 RPI. It was one of the best teams in Summit League history. The only people that wanted him gone, were clueless. We had a pretty good team the year before but our best player did kind of break his foot. Saul had to completely rebuild after going to the dance with Woodside and Co, the cupboards were completely bare because the program had went all in on one year.

If you think UND puts more into MBB you are drunk. We pay our coaches more, we charter flights, we have a better facility and it goes on and on. UND MBB lives in their hockey programs closet. It is kind of sad.
    Miles last year was 20-8. They had a real nice team, a great win vsMarquette, and outside of that played some of the worst d1 teams out there.

I'm glad you were able to see that Saul had an outstanding team his finl year (best NDSU team ever) and left a bare cupboard that wouldn't have sustained the program.