Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Deng Geu Transfer?

Default Re: Deng Geu Transfer?

Quote Originally Posted by slips View Post
    I don't think Eady was highly sought after coming out of high school. Nobody knows for sure because NDSU doesn't make their BB scholly's public from what I can tell. If Eady is indeed a walk-on an option would be for DR to give him that scholarship freed up by Geu leaving. He definitely deserves it as I thought he improved a lot as the season progressed.
    The only player on the 14 players listed that was not initially on scholarship was Samuelson and he earned one after his freshman year. Again, one of these players either had his scholarship taken away or there was a sweetheart deal worked in somehow which is probably the case. Next year they will need at least another player paying and 2 more if the Moorhead kid commits.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    I highly doubt Eady is a walk-on. You wouldve heard that by now/.
    Eady never was a walk on.

Quote Originally Posted by slips View Post
    I don't think Eady was highly sought after coming out of high school. Nobody knows for sure because NDSU doesn't make their BB scholly's public from what I can tell. If Eady is indeed a walk-on an option would be for DR to give him that scholarship freed up by Geu leaving. He definitely deserves it as I thought he improved a lot as the season progressed.
    Eady is on scholarship.

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    I am wondering if Geu, with his parents living in Fargo and who certainly will want to watch him play, if he enrolls at MSU. Parents can watch his home games and make it home to watch the hi-lites.
    If Geu is staying with D1, he is either going to a program with a lot of holes or one that does not play in a halfcourt set. Geu was not good at all in a halfcourt set with multiple options.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyExtacy View Post
    If Geu is staying with D1, he is either going to a program with a lot of holes or one that does not play in a halfcourt set. Geu was not good at all in a halfcourt set with multiple options.
    What were you watching? Not saying he was consistent, but not a good take

Kujava23 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

What were you watching? Not saying he was consistent, but not a good take
    By now should realize JE comments are "a bit off"

Guys - I think many of you are missing the point. We need more positionless players. Gau played way too much in the post we should have seen the writing on the wall...It is our grand plan to play exclusively with 5 position less players. Lets get another 6'5 to 6'6 wing player DUUHHH. Mostly joking but we are getting closer to this.

Plus we can't use the excuse of young if we have 5 seniors, we need more freshmen.

Kujava23 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Thanks Richman!!!

Frontcourt depth issues continue
    Whyyy would a post player want to play for Richman?? Richy will minimize playing time.
    Good luck to Geu..
    I wonder if Old ast now SDSU HC was key to Geu coming to NDSU...what ifff went to SDSU started and put up 15-17ppg 7rpg 2 bpg

Also could see D2 transfer say Augustana

I wonder if Dave finds 5 minutes of Rocky and Gue playing together he decides to stay? I watched him come out of multiple games visibily frustrated, I think the minutes thing got into his head at some point where maybe he was forcing things. I think Dave handled Gue about as poorly as possible, I hope he learned something from it.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    Best of luck to him and I am very happy to see him Graduate. That is a the reason the kids come to NDSU. The degree will be with him for the rest of his life.

I hope he can take the next step at the next spot he lands at. Mainly cutting down on the turnovers. The game just seemed fast for him at times.
    The numbers support that.

Geu had a 1 TO for every 10 min played

Ward 14 min played
    Hunter 16 min played
    Rocky 17 min played
    Griesel 19 min played
    Shahid 21 min played
    Eady 29 min played
    Quayle 30 min played
    Samuelson 59 min played
    Agreed- I like Deng, seemed like a solid kid and a nice player but I’m not ready to chase Dave out of town for this one...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I was a fan before he kicked out the cafeteria window, and still am now g.d. it." -self loathing Minnesota St alum/Bison fan just trying to get some lunch in 2001.