Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Deng Geu Transfer?

Default Re: Deng Geu Transfer?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyExtacy View Post
    Miles last year was 20-8. They had a real nice team, a great win vsMarquette, and outside of that played some of the worst d1 teams out there.

I'm glad you were able to see that Saul had an outstanding team his finl year (best NDSU team ever) and left a bare cupboard that wouldn't have sustained the program.
    Saul left a bare cupboard? LA, Kory Brown, Kading and Dex is far from bare. Who knows what would have happened had he stayed but the guy could recruit some studs.

Miles team gave Texas Tech a great game that year, Bobby Knight was coaching and of course there is Huggy and K-State. If they had been in the Summit, they would have won and had a shot to knock somebody off. Andre Smith made that team with Woodside so good, wouldn't have been a team I wanted to play against in March.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyExtacy View Post
    Geu has done an outstanding job willing North Texas to a 1-5 record.
    So, it's all on Geu??? I don't think so.

Geu quit on his teammates. End of story

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    I was responding to Extacy's post where he seems to be placing blame for UNT's 1-5 record all on Deng's shoulders. Somehow, in his mind, it's all Geu's fault. As far as Deng's career at NDSU...…..that ship has sailed.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Saul left a bare cupboard? LA, Kory Brown, Kading and Dex is far from bare. Who knows what would have happened had he stayed but the guy could recruit some studs.

Miles team gave Texas Tech a great game that year, Bobby Knight was coaching and of course there is Huggy and K-State. If they had been in the Summit, they would have won and had a shot to knock somebody off. Andre Smith made that team with Woodside so good, wouldn't have been a team I wanted to play against in March.
    Saul basically quit recruiting half way through the year. Everyone close to the program knows that. Look at the incoming recruiting class the following year. LA, Brown, and Dex were exceptional players. Kading...wasn't.

Miles last team was a good one. But they also had some bad losses that year, Eastern Michigan, IPFW, Utah Valley State. That team also played their best ball at the beginning of the year and regressed more than got better throughout the year.

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    I was responding to Extacy's post where he seems to be placing blame for UNT's 1-5 record all on Deng's shoulders. Somehow, in his mind, it's all Geu's fault. As far as Deng's career at NDSU...…..that ship has sailed.
    My statement was more of a reference to whomever commented that they were happy Geu "got out of dodge", like he somehow went to a better program, which he didn't. Also, again.....I find it curious That Deng Geu played his best ball when the team struggled, and played his worst ball when the team played their best. It was the story of his career at NDSU. It's quite clear to me in this thread anyways that we have a good amount of Deng Geu fans, and not NDSU basketball fans, considering he wasn't a contributing factor to the team's success.

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    Teammates? No. Coach/riding the pine? Yes.
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

Cant believe Geu caused us the loss to Utah Valley. Dang Geu.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Cant believe Geu caused us the loss to Utah Valley. Dang Geu.
    You're welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by CalBison97 View Post
    Teammates? No. Coach/riding the pine? Yes.
    Yes he actually quit on his team that’s what he did
    Finesse it spin it do what you will but
    He was on a team that went to the big dance
    He decided he was more important then the team and left
    He quit on his team him and horn