Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Deng Geu Transfer?

Default Re: Deng Geu Transfer?

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    Wrong———-when teams started doubling him (and it was for a reason, he was a little problem down there) RICHMAN was rendered useless because he didn’t adjust———let’s face it we only ran 4 plays that TABs little girls team could run 1. Throw it into gue and hope he scores 2. Throw it into Tyson and hope he scores 3. Pick and pop up with vinny & rocky 4. ISO vinny and hope he scores—————-and he didn’t need to build up his body he was playing out of position and still dominating bigger dudes the kid was a monster and the team will miss him big time next year this is a huge momentum killer
    Slick, wake the hell up! Yes, Geu could handle himself one on one against similiar or smaller Summit League F/C and good on him. Tell me when they doubled him in the 2nd half of the season when he could show he could handle himself 1 on 1 did DR cause him to take on double teams and throw up hot garbage, did DR make him make dribble the ball of his leg, did DR make him fumble the ball when it hit him square in the hands, did DR make him make him travel, Did DR have him make unncecessary moves and give the ball away on jump balls in the post, did DR effect his decison making process and not being able to kick the ball out to the open shooter? I THINK NOT! You sir, were one of the many that was blinded by his jumping and dunking abilty only. Basketball is so much of a bigger game than that. The Bison excelled without Geu not doing a damn thing down the stretch and would have been worse off if he played more. I am sure he will excell quite fine at whatever D2 or D3 college he chosses to transfer to and get his 30 minutes a game. ME befor TEAM, and not just Geu but many of the millenial generation player mentality in D1 basketball these days! Never mind his flat feet on Defense, stupid fouls, and being absolutley lost on D! If he lands somewhere else in the Summit or any other Mid-major program the book is out on him and he will not see much success unless he gets a case of "I will finally work my ass of and hit the weight room and make myself better." He came into this program at 195 and 4+ years later leaves at 215(highly doubtful)...SAD! If the kid had any work ethic would have been at 225+ given NDSU has one of the better S & C programs in the country. What position would you have him play? Too small for the post, can't shoot, can't handle the ball. Really, what system suits him? Listening to the Radio brodcast of the game against Duke they called him the toothpick man and couldn't even believe he was a D1 player. Go ahead and defend him all you want however.
    Last edited by slips; 04-03-2019 at 08:36 AM. Reason: grammar

Quote Originally Posted by slips View Post
    Slick, wake the hell up! Yes, Geu could handle himself one on one against similiar or smaller Summit League F/C and good on him. Tell me when they doubled him in the 2nd half of the season when he could show he could handle himself 1 on 1 did DR cause him to take on double teams and throw up hot garbage, did DR make him make dribble the ball of his leg, did DR make him fumble the ball when it hit him square in the hands, did DR make him make him travel, Did DR have him make unncecessary moves and give the ball away on jump balls in the post, did DR effect his decison making process and not being able to kick the ball out to the open shooter? I THINK NOT! You sir, were one of the many that was blinded by his jumping and dunking abilty only. Basketball is so much of a bigger game than that. The Bison excelled without Geu not doing a damn thing down the stretch and would have been worse off if he played more. I am sure he will excell quite fine at whatever D2 or D3 college he chosses to transfer to and get his 30 minutes a game. ME befor TEAM, and not just Geu but many of the millenial generation player mentality in D1 basketball these days! Never mind his flat feet on Defense, stupid fouls, and being absolutley lost on D! If he lands somewhere else in the Summit or any other Mid-major program the book is out on him and he will not see much success unless he gets a case of "I will finally work my ass of and hit the weight room and make myself better." He came into this program at 195 and 4+ years later leaves at 215(highly doubtful)...SAD! If the kid had any work ethic would have been at 225+ given NDSU has one of the better S & C programs in the country. What position would you have him play? Too small for the post, can't shoot, can't handle the ball. Really, what system suits him? Listening to the Radio brodcast of the game against Duke they called him the toothpick man and couldn't even believe he was a D1 player. Go ahead and defend him all you want however.
    toothpicks dont get 2 double doubles at the fiba world cup

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by slips View Post
    Use the "enter" key to make paragraphs, you will get more readers.

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    Use the "enter" key to make paragraphs, you will get more readers.
    Or at least won’t sound so much like the Unabomber

Right. They get three and lead their teams in turnovers and (negative) +/-.

Granted, anyone on the court 30+ minutes for that team is going to have negative +/-.
    Last edited by Klepto; 04-03-2019 at 01:09 PM. Reason: fairness

There will be a plethora of D1 teams after Geu.

Geu isn't a "bad loss" We will survive.
    Odell Wilson & Noah Christianson will give us as much or more to be honest next year from the stretch 4 position
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

They do when they plan Nigeria, Mali, and Rwanda.

its kind of refreshing to see Lakes get his comments in sync, before on Moderation they would be lost int he shuffle

ok, back to the thread!
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Geu isn't a "bad loss" We will survive.
    Odell Wilson & Noah Christianson will give us as much or more to be honest next year from the stretch 4 position
    Good chance Noah redshirts next year and Odell doesnt contribute.

Also, do you know that Odell can play on perimeter?