Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 FB Tailgate Thread

Default Re: 2019 FB Tailgate Thread

Honestly if they just let people with big rigs come in early and get situated it would alleviate a ton of the congestion during the rush but that would be too easy.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Honestly if they just let people with big rigs come in early and get situated it would alleviate a ton of the congestion during the rush but that would be too easy.
    That wouldn't work. Define 'big rigs.' That and nearly all of them have their set up and 2-3 cars that they wouldn't dare not bring with them.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSnuffleupagus View Post
    That wouldn't work. Define 'big rigs.' That and nearly all of them have their set up and 2-3 cars that they wouldn't dare not bring with them.
    A bus or a large trailer, anything that is cumbersome to position. If you have cars, they can wait.

That or you could make it really easy and just open the lot at 6 AM. People could funnel in instead of having a big rush.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    That or you could make it really easy and just open the lot at 6 AM. People could funnel in instead of having a big rush.
    this, i know i wouldnt be there any earlier, i would love to have a window to enter. miss the old days where we would get up, get ready and roll right in no sitting, but yet like the reserved spots so you always are in the same place
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    general tailgaters have all the options in the world to buy the reserved spots during playoffs
    Yep, but why do it when it costs $20 per spot and you can get GA spots for $5 per spot? The value of reserved spots in the regular season is not having to go sit in line super early or the night before to get spots. You don't have to worry about that in the playoffs because not nearly as many people line up for the GA area. We have reserved spots in the regular season and ditch them in the playoffs for GA spots and it saves us $100 a game. The supply and demand argument is a two-way street. If they say that they're reserving the entire F and G lots for the regular season because of demand so be it. That also means they can open up part of those lots for GA in the playoffs because of (lack of) demand. If they don't so be it. We'll either tailgate in NQ, pay the extra to get reserved spots, or pre-game somewhere other than the tailgate lot.

I wish reaerved tailgators would sell there spots more often if they cant go. They even give you seperate passes for each game to make it easy to do this.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Yep, but why do it when it costs $20 per spot and you can get GA spots for $5 per spot? The value of reserved spots in the regular season is not having to go sit in line super early or the night before to get spots. You don't have to worry about that in the playoffs because not nearly as many people line up for the GA area. We have reserved spots in the regular season and ditch them in the playoffs for GA spots and it saves us $100 a game. The supply and demand argument is a two-way street. If they say that they're reserving the entire F and G lots for the regular season because of demand so be it. That also means they can open up part of those lots for GA in the playoffs because of (lack of) demand. If they don't so be it. We'll either tailgate in NQ, pay the extra to get reserved spots, or pre-game somewhere other than the tailgate lot.
    if GA pays $20 a spot like I have to Im all for it

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    I wish reaerved tailgators would sell there spots more often if they cant go. They even give you seperate passes for each game to make it easy to do this.
    I tried last year on the NDSU page, hits I got tried to lowball me the price and I said piss off, if im going to lose most of the money anyways may as well not take the risk of some dick causing a mess and disaster in my spots

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

was only a matter of time once they secured NQ for GA last year. anyone that didn't see this coming was BLIND. I second the N and S lines...I got drunk waiting to get INTO tailgating for the Semi Final last year