Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 FB Tailgate Thread

Default Re: 2019 FB Tailgate Thread

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    Yes. There should be separate lines for the east and west lots.
    Can’t imagine there wont be. Isn’t there a north west entrance also?
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Can’t imagine there wont be. Isn’t there a north west entrance also?

yes, but no way they line people up on 19th AVE

it would help a shitload to use the South and middle entrance, but then again people wont understand how to get in line that way...plus it makes sense so it wont happen
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    Yes. There should be separate lines for the east and west lots.

Or....We could be adults and just open the lots on gamedays at 6:00 AM regardless of kickoff time. To make it even easier we could sell "Premium" spots so that those with large rigs from out of town can arrive the night before after 5:00pm. . Quiet hours start at 10:00 pm, and are strictly enforced. Premium fees should more than pay for a rent a cop for the night.

Good change. Hopefully they allow people in lot GS to enter from the south so that lineup in the south lot of the Fargodome doesn't have to be so ridiculous.

Also, I hope they shift some of GS back to GA in the playoffs when there's always a ton of unsold reserved spots. If not, it'll be a ghost town in GN and GS.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Good change. Hopefully they allow people in lot GS to enter from the south so that lineup in the south lot of the Fargodome doesn't have to be so ridiculous.

Also, I hope they shift some of GS back to GA in the playoffs when there's always a ton of unsold reserved spots. If not, it'll be a ghost town in GN and GS.
    general tailgaters have all the options in the world to buy the reserved spots during playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    "Are Bison tailgating changes all about the money?"

Everyone: No shit. What else would it be about?

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post

I agree it's a good change but they are so clueless when it comes to getting everyone in. If we thought it was bad since they did half the GA to reserved, next year it's going to take 45 minutes to get everyone in. Seems stupid to not have 2 separate entrances. (actually should be 3 with the GA spots). North half, south half, and GA.

How about the north half lines up down 19th Ave and the south half lines up like they do now on the south end of the dome. Then have a 3rd line for GA which is the same. Although that could create a traffic problem on 19th if people try to line up early and block the candlewood

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    I agree it's a good change but they are so clueless when it comes to getting everyone in. If we thought it was bad since they did half the GA to reserved, next year it's going to take 45 minutes to get everyone in. Seems stupid to not have 2 separate entrances. (actually should be 3 with the GA spots). North half, south half, and GA.

How about the north half lines up down 19th Ave and the south half lines up like they do now on the south end of the dome. Then have a 3rd line for GA which is the same. Although that could create a traffic problem on 19th if people try to line up early and block the candlewood
    There is NO WAY there will EVER be a line on 19th, but just splitting South and middle would help a ton

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post

It already takes 45 minutes if not longer early in the season. They'll never lineup on 19th but that old GA enterance needs to be a second reserved entrance, no reason to not to do it with the change.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.