Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 FB Tailgate Thread

Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2019 FB Tailgate Thread

Two pages of rules and regulations they’re handing out. Everyone make sure to keep you music at a reasonable volume!

Quote Originally Posted by Herd Mentality View Post
    This has been sent to Derrick at least twice already with the canned response received that it is the the FargoDome and FPD that dictate traffic flows. Maybe if somebody told them that expediting the entrance would cut down on alcohol consumed in line they would jump on it?

10 years ago I remember being told that the benefit of having reserved was that we could set up a half hour early. Pretty sure there are a lot of folks in GA that are tailgating before some reserved folks even get into the lot tomorrow.

Sometimes I wonder if the FargoDome's mission statement is "Change is bad. Never change"
    I'd also contend that due to this people are going to be showing up earlier and earlier to get in the reserved line which has to be a pain in the Fargodome and FPD's ass.

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Nope. They actually have a person in a fucking 4 wheeler checking to make sure you are close enough to the vehicle in front of you.
    Well it's their call I guess. It is what it is.

Blue recycling bags this year are ONLY for aluminum cans. Not sure how or when they are handing out bags, but said they are available for free at the NDSU Bookstore tent.

533 In a row

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    Blue recycling bags this year are ONLY for aluminum cans. Not sure how or when they are handing out bags, but said they are available for free at the NDSU Bookstore tent.
    Doesn't everyone want to go out of their way to recycle? ItS fOr ThE eViRoNmEnT!

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Did they hire an extra 20 people to line up this crap?

Quote Originally Posted by Herd Mentality View Post
    Did they hire an extra 20 people to line up this crap?
    No shit. 921 and if in lucky I'll be at my spot by 945. Apparently they let people in at 9

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Is there a rational explanation for not using both available tailgating lot entrances?

The people in charge of tailgating are morons..should be fired. Will be lucky to get parked by 1000

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    The fuck? Terrorists have won

Sold my passes today, so kind of fascinated how they managed to screw it up even more?