Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast

Thread: 2019 FB Tailgate Thread

Default Re: 2019 FB Tailgate Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Till View Post
    Because we only have 2 spots we have to park our trailer in the lot, then park the truck in R lot. It's usually abour 30 minute after the game until they let us back into F lot to hook up to the trailer. Anyway, yesterday we noticed that they had the barricades on E and F lot setup to route everyone from those tailgate lots south through campus rather than to 19th Ave. That meant they had to direct traffic at the intersection by the high rises and that combined with them closing all other exits from R lot made for a shit show. They also didn't let us get over to 18th St to get to 19th Ave. Seemed like they were only letting the GA lot out that way. Took almost an hour to get back to south Fargo because of these changes.
    I do believe there was a accident on 19th they were directing away from

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    I do believe there was a accident on 19th they were directing away from
    Thought that could be it. As long as it isn't the norm going forward at least. Now we just need them to let cars out of more than one exit in R lot like they've done in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by bison"fanatic" View Post
    i do believe there is always an accident on 19th they were directing away from
    fify!!!!!!!!!
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Serious question...can we attribute the mess to the kelly green fans? I dont remember it being this messy from the pics I have seen.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    The vendor area dividing the tailgate lots to the south side of the reserved lot was absolutely disgusting when we were going into the game. The concrete was essentially covered with cans and cups and there was plenty in the trees and ditches nearby too. It was an embarrassment... would've fit right in with the JMU crowd in Frisco.

On another note I will say that I was pleasantly surprised with the speed the line moved to get into the lot. We got there at 8:30 (lots opened at 9) and got in the first row on the south side of lot C (the lineup had already filled all of lot D south of the dome) and we were parked in our spots by about 9:20. It still could be better but it wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be so kudos to the dome staff for that.
    That was kind if nasty. Our fan base is typically respectful of the property so I was a bit disappointed. Hopefully it was a one time thing

But I thought the line was terrible. I've given up any hope of it moving fast

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    The students from NDSU and UND were a collective bunch of idiots. They were all pigs.
    I will agree with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Serious question...can we attribute the mess to the kelly green fans? I dont remember it being this messy from the pics I have seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    That was kind if nasty. Our fan base is typically respectful of the property so I was a bit disappointed. Hopefully it was a one time thing

But I thought the line was terrible. I've given up any hope of it moving fast
    We tailgate right next to that vendor area that was the worst of it and it was a mosh pit of students pretty much from when the rain stopped until they shut down the music about 2. Saw plenty of beer cans (empty ones hopefully) just tossed into the air while they were doing their thing. I'd attribute it to college kids being college kids... and this being the home opener it was more students than normal. I didn't notice the rest of the lots being any worse than normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    We tailgate right next to that vendor area that was the worst of it and it was a mosh pit of students pretty much from when the rain stopped until they shut down the music about 2. Saw plenty of beer cans (empty ones hopefully) just tossed into the air while they were doing their thing. I'd attribute it to college kids being college kids... and this being the home opener it was more students than normal. I didn't notice the rest of the lots being any worse than normal.
    the Rainforest lives on... of all the times security/cops have jumped the gun on things the last 10 years, there was ZERO to be found around all the und frat boys and ndsu girls on tops of the spindles. oh well.... guess we in the Rainforest paved the way for them. Pioneers basically.

oh and that SW former GA lot? hundreds of empty spots, there was about 50 in 1 area, i posted pics on twitter.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

BISONBRI53 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Anyone know how much per spot for reserved spots? Or where to find out?
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by BISONBRI53 View Post
    Anyone know how much per spot for reserved spots? Or where to find out?
    Last year they were $120 each for regular season
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.