Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 FB Tailgate Thread

Default Re: 2019 FB Tailgate Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    There most likely will not be any. But there could be. People have the chance to buy reserved spots so they better and not bitch in a year when there are none, except for GA spots west of everything.
    If we are getting down to the low 60s for points and there are still 50+ spots I'll actually be surprised if all of them are spoken for this year. Maybe there are 15-20 people with 55ish points that want spots, IDK.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BisonAccountant44 View Post
    I got my seats in 2012 when I moved back from Chicago, and I started off donating something like $10/month. I've increased that a little over the years, but I'm only at 65 points today and got reserved this time around.

It is the first time I qualified for anything on points though. I wasn't expecting that to happen until I crossed 100 to get ahead of any letter winners that haven't donated additionally, but it did.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Remember you have to be a current member of TM to use those points. So if a letter winner donates to TM and gets 100 points they have to keep being a TM to use them. Plus during that time their TM points would go up every year as they keep paying their dues.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

BattleBorn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I am in the low 50s in points and got four spots. After my 4, and if I remember to carry the one, I count 39 spots remaining.
    Co-founder of the Bluegrass Bison crew, Kev’s bag holder.

They're somewhere in the 40's now, and it's basically sold out. There are only 14 total parking spaces left; two blocks of 4 spots left on the North side of G and three blocks of 2 on the South.
    Some say it's a backward place. Narrow minds on a narrow way, but I make it a point to say. That that's where I come from.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonAccountant44 View Post
    They're somewhere in the 40's now, and it's basically sold out. There are only 14 total parking spaces left; two blocks of 4 spots left on the North side of G and three blocks of 2 on the South.
    So basically anyone who tried with some decent points got reserved?

Man it's going to tak 2 hours to get everyone in if they dont do something about that ridiculous reserved line up crap
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post

Man it's going to tak 2 hours to get everyone in if they dont do something about that ridiculous reserved line up crap
    I would have to think now that they don't need the south west entrance for GA they would find a way to use that and the southwest dome entrance. Fingers crossed.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

My solution:
    Lot E and F reserved lines up in Lot D, heads north on Albrecht to enter as usual
    Lot G reserved lines up in Lot C, heads west on 17th to enter from south end of west lot

533 In a row

It would appear that way. We had a couple people in our tailgate group apply, so that's where yesterday's numbers came from. That was the 3rd set this go round that we had a shot at. We've had 4 we bought 2nd hand for the last few years, I got us our own 4, and then yesterday's option. I was a bit worried that it wouldn't sell out when I got spots so early in the process and that we wouldn't be able to get rid of our old spots. It looks like there are still enough people that want in that we should be able to get those to a good home though.

If there's anyone here who didn't get spots, we've got 4 available.
    Some say it's a backward place. Narrow minds on a narrow way, but I make it a point to say. That that's where I come from.

Trumpster is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I just assumed I wouldn't make the cut and now I found out I would have. opps! guess I'm sticking with the plebeians
    Hail Hydra.

BattleBorn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Now that I have some reserved spots and a favorable travel schedule, I need to come up with something special for tailgating. Maybe a decent tent, because used things with engines scare me. Definitely not my skillset if something goes wrong.
    Co-founder of the Bluegrass Bison crew, Kev’s bag holder.