Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 FB Tailgate Thread

Default Re: 2019 FB Tailgate Thread

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    JUST OPEN UP THE SOUTH AND EAST SIDE for godssake, this is embarassing.
    West lots are kinda like the back yard. Tailgating in the east lots is kinda like drinking beers sitting on lawn chairs in your garage with the door open. I've got enough redneck in me to appreciate that, but maybe some would find that unseemly?

Have they sent out tailgate passes yet?

Gee. cant wait to tailgate half mile south of the actual lots in the softball lot!!

we had the Rainforest!! That should be our Sovereign land, we want it back!!
    Why didnt you put in a request when they had all those extra spots these last two years??? I would have thought with all of those priority points youve been accumulating over these many years you would have been at the top of the list????
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

^^^^ Can't read, Didn't read if I could
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

^^^^ Can't read, Didn't read if I could
    Why do you keep responding to my posts when you supposedly have me on ignore?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Do you realize they put you out in left field for a reason.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by Son of a Bison View Post
    Have they sent out tailgate passes yet?
    They dont send them out anymore, you have to pick them up at the SHAC
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Got the email, tailgate passes are ready for pick up starting tomorrow at 9am
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Oh boy! EveryoNe line up at 5 am to use one entrance.
    Last year we used to watch in amazement as the reserved people went in. It as like the land stampede
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

2019 update on this topic. Looking for a new tailgate tent as current ones have been through a lot an need to be retired. Looking for a 10x20 with strong legs and frame, sidewalls, good quality. Wondering if anyone could give some good recommendations. Thanks.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN