Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 FB Tailgate Thread

Default Re: 2019 FB Tailgate Thread

Quote Originally Posted by BisonAccountant44 View Post

Does anyone know if those were filled by requests from current reserved tailgaters or are there other plans for those rows?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    The map I was sent had rows C and B as part of the outline available spots. But by the time I got the map they were already filled in(green) and spoken for.

where do the poor people tailgate again?
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    where do the poor people tailgate again?
    With all the "big spenders" that are pushing to go FBS?

Quote Originally Posted by BisonAccountant44 View Post
    I got my email to choose reserved spots yesterday with my lowly 65 points. Based on the map it looks like after we took our spots 98 of 168 new spots have been filled.

Everything I've seen about this years expansion of reserved mentions 217 spots, but that includes rows C & B which were neither circled as part of the expansion nor filled in as already taken on the map I was sent.*

Does anyone know if those were filled by requests from current reserved tailgaters or are there other plans for those rows?

It's nice to have our own spots, but for this year we've got 8. For the last couple year's we've bought spots from someone who requested them thinking they'd never get them and I believe they live in the South so they can't go to games. So, if your request doesn't get filled let me know.

There were some open in the reserved lot from last year when we picked out our spots
    On your map you can see four open in the nw. I assumed they wanted more spots and asked to move or didn’t renew.
    I thought we could only get six
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

If someone had become a Teammaker member in 2004 (the year we went D1) giving $200 annually and had season tickets for football every year since then, they would have 90 priority points before counting the 2019 points. Not that tough to get into the reserved lots.

533 In a row

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    If someone had become a Teammaker member in 2004 (the year we went D1) giving $200 annually and had season tickets for football every year since then, they would have 90 priority points before counting the 2019 points. Not that tough to get into the reserved lots.
    They could have also taken advantage of open spots for the first two years also. Some didnt think that reserved spots would work out, refused to pay the money and were waiting for it to go back to the old system. Whats amusing is there are some who continually bitch about changing with the times moving forward but they are the ones who didnt take advantage of the reserved spots when they were first offered.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

I got my seats in 2012 when I moved back from Chicago, and I started off donating something like $10/month. I've increased that a little over the years, but I'm only at 65 points today and got reserved this time around.

It is the first time I qualified for anything on points though. I wasn't expecting that to happen until I crossed 100 to get ahead of any letter winners that haven't donated additionally, but it did.

Some say it's a backward place. Narrow minds on a narrow way, but I make it a point to say. That that's where I come from.

I'm curious to see how they handle the 30-50 open spots that may end up in the middle of the new reserved area.

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    I'm curious to see how they handle the 30-50 open spots that may end up in the middle of the new reserved area.
    Sell them game-by-game for $20 a spot (have to buy a minimum of 2) maybe? Since they already print out separate passes for each game anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    There most likely will not be any. But there could be. People have the chance to buy reserved spots so they better and not bitch in a year when there are none, except for GA spots west of everything.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.