Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Noah Christensen HS Video

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Noah Christensen HS Video

So, is there going to be something formally announced on this? Really unfortunate, this along with the miss on the 7 footer hurts. Hopefully Nelson and Morgan make up for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Herd View Post
    So, is there going to be something formally announced on this? Really unfortunate, this along with the miss on the 7 footer hurts. Hopefully Nelson and Morgan make up for it.
    stranger things have happened... he's finishing out his semester school wise, so he's there 1 more month.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    stranger things have happened... he's finishing out his semester school wise, so he's there 1 more month.

When the team shows up on the court in a couple of weeks(well before the end of semester), and he's not there, I assume that will be news.

And he's officially off the roster. I knew it was coming . . . but wow, that hurts. I'm shocked that their's been no public announcement on this for a much was made of his signing 2 years back. That a tough loss to fill. All the best to you Noah!

There was an announcement by Richman today.

533 In a row

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    There was an announcement by Richman today.
    he didn't like being usurped

So what's the deal. Did Richman run him out or did he leave on his own accord?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyExtacy View Post
    So what's the deal. Did Richman run him out or did he leave on his own accord?
    Ask Deng Geu

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Ask Deng Geu
    Obviously he is not a d1 basketball player quit with your fucked up sickness of trying to be scoopmaster conspiracy theorist be a fan ... you no longer come across as being pro bison in anyway
    TRUST THE PROCESS

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    Obviously he is not a d1 basketball player quit with your fucked up sickness of trying to be scoopmaster conspiracy theorist be a fan ... you no longer come across as being pro bison in anyway
    It sounded to me like it was a situation where the player just wasn’t able to really compete at the level needed to be successful at NDSU. The coach was very complimentary of player and family, but just said it didn’t work out. I’d expect him to land at a lower level, although I have no inside info.

Chapo was on here saying the player was going to have a great year, and that he had an inside with the family . . . Then a week later he’s gone. So I don’t put any stock in what Chapo has to say. Chapo went from things are great, to illness and health, to Deng Geu within a few days. C’Os no insider, the guy needs a shrink. I could put with him if everything wasn’t anti NDSU. When guys like Burgundy are gone, it’s time for C’O to take stock and consider a sabbatical.