Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Noah Christensen HS Video

Default Noah Christensen HS Video

Noah Christensen 6 10 Breckenridge MN

20 points 13 rebound 2 blocks per game.

15 minute video of him here, its AMAZING, check it out.

https://www.facebook.com/BisoNation1/

actual post is here https://www.facebook.com/BreckSports...518509?__xts__[0]=68.ARBqFgJ2aeMfGdqL8reN_-NqbAD8wqMZnIPH0OPIgcZhA1kf4sSbgnqQKSpdDGGu4afrBJMw vseaGlFHAdoPVBJ8HcHzWhRUu8eRgSoth6pUk4xyUem2DRF-gRLgVwGzQ5JwRk28b7YCo3bC4AdREGdSePcvNCBYS7sdBtt1oN JWBj3cx7Co8oTMDvGV42Z2s7sG27M7-ziApP9pOwWbkO-OWJjhxMbgkckmnXqvINwX9KsNjMUa47bz0yzwBUW6ZX75PPgWg _gdjOqlGcQuwl-0sLZknF9PbwmrntCZORqcCqII0dWnSrL5bVF7vP-4nb-xWdWgaa3fxs_rS2UwE2TMTRIdISFNCdjScVePwBE94dEMb3287 Up5JPuB07bpSXRySY1n8Q89kmv4Kmbd_yArJRj6nRhZr0d4nAO Oug2_5dzraOQSWbbL0w1UimtMcrYcBnzm8qNuxonyrh6f96VAc QwcU2q0ApyPCjcPmw4EK_7UiAgIk90UN6mXdu-847Sjdw&__tn__=C-R
    Last edited by El_Chapo; 03-27-2019 at 06:56 PM.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Default Re: Noah Christensen HS Video

Did they do anything in the tournament?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Wow ! He is Super athletic for his size. He is going to be a great one for the Bison. I see him getting playing time right away.

Silky smooth for his height! Hope he can play defense with all that length! Stud!!

KC Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Little added beef needed but already a good passer.

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by phxbison View Post
    Wow ! He is Super athletic for his size. He is going to be a great one for the Bison. I see him getting playing time right away.
    I think for the better of the program it'd be smarter to redshirt him. We lose nobody, get O'dell and Meidinger added to the bench. There aren't many minutes to go around the way it is so I'd hate to see him waste a year of eligibility like Knotek and Cook did this year. Honestly I'd like to see all 3 of those guys redshirt next season. Then all of them can step right into spots vacated by seniors. Cook for Samuelson, Knotek for Ward and Noah for Deng.

He is the type of recruit that can become a fan favorite. Looks much more explosive this year than last year to me. He needs to gain strength and will need a little time to adjust to speed but shoot and will compete. His length is a plus, plus for us.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfan08 View Post
    I think for the better of the program it'd be smarter to redshirt him. We lose nobody, get O'dell and Meidinger added to the bench. There aren't many minutes to go around the way it is so I'd hate to see him waste a year of eligibility like Knotek and Cook did this year. Honestly I'd like to see all 3 of those guys redshirt next season. Then all of them can step right into spots vacated by seniors. Cook for Samuelson, Knotek for Ward and Noah for Deng.
    I agree with this. I just don't see the minutes for him to play right away. Also, a redshirt year would do his body good. Unless there are defections or injuries, redshirt him.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

hes going 2 need a big-time "tude adjustment", maybe CAS could help out the progrum with this-------i never seen such a big cry baby with the refs but im thinking thats just a result of the team/coach he comes from---------6 foot 8 and can shoot you cant go wrong but hes in for a rude awakening if that attitude carries over----------his little brother, if he grows, could be the next david erbes out there!

Noah's teammates his senior year got busted for drinking and had some really bad attitudes. I will give props to Noah for rising above it all . Plus he was double and triple teamed all year and refs really didn't help him in the 3-4 games i was at.

here's the deal. You put Noah on this NDSU team next year and he will be dynamic! a great passer, can run the floor and hit the 3... for 6 10 that's gonna be incredible.

I have him play right away. former NDSU football player Chad Desjarlais has him at 188lbs right now. He was 165. 12 more pounds and 6 10 200lbs will be the goal this summer. he's lactose intolerant & some other things , so he's really working hard and I applaud him.

can't wait to see him on the court with 4 other great players unlike HS.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?