Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Rumor of the day...Otz to UNLV, Tim Miles to SDSU

Default Re: Rumor of the day...Otz to UNLV, Tim Miles to SDSU

other notable head coach openings: ucla, arkansas, alabama, texas a&m, cal, vanderbilt, st joe’s, and byu.

not saying miles is a lead candidate in all of the jobs listed, but you would think he’d try to look at opportunities in the upper echelon conferences first; unless going south is what he absolutely wants to do

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    Tim Miles will not go to SDSU..he can make money in other sides of BBall than going to Brookings to drink Cold Coors light
    https://twitter.com/kevinsjuts/statu...015360512?s=21
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

If I was a SDSU fan, I wouldn't be bothered if Otz left. That first season where they played zone for 1/2 the year was just puzzling and they couldn't stop anybody from scoring was one of the worst defensive coaching performances/decisions I had witnessed in a while.
    Then once they stopped playing the zone that year they started to win conference games again.

This year not posting up Daum more in late game situations was kinda weird. I would have been trying to run cross screens for Daum to get him free in the post area all day against Summit League competition.

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    Tim Miles will not go to SDSU..he can make money in other sides of BBall than going to Brookings to drink Cold Coors light
    well that seals it, he is NOT going to Brookings - they serve their Coors Lights piss warm. They thought something was wrong with their case of beer when one of the cans started turning blue.
    “Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't” - Jerry Rice

Quote Originally Posted by HerdThat! View Post
    well that seals it, he is NOT going to Brookings - they serve their Coors Lights piss warm. They thought something was wrong with their case of beer when one of the cans started turning blue.
    don't worry we'll get Miles to upgrade to Joose

The chance of this happening is about the same as Tim Miles returning to NDSU...to coach women’s basketball.

Dumbest Thread I've ever seen and I know Dumb Threads.

Tim Miles WILL NEVER GOTO South Dakota State! He can sit back for a year drinking coors light and banking $1 Million & doing TV gigs.

or grab $2 million from Arkansas and LSU.

and UNLV isn't going to get TJ bhahahaha
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by HandoEX View Post
    The chance of this happening is about the same as Tim Miles returning to NDSU...to coach women’s basketball.
    Way to dash my hopes
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

otz to unlv, official announcement soon

Quote Originally Posted by bisoneer View Post
    How come Brookings and Vermillion recruit basketball players for men and women better than we do for the most part and we kick their butts on football recruits??? Is it the location, the booze, the women (men), bigger dorm rooms, more scholarships or what is it??
    South Dakota high schools have great basketball. That's part of it.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.