Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Head Coach and players at SEC thUGA

GSUsTALON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Head Coach and players at SEC thUGA

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    So a GSU fan comes on here and praises us rather than trying to run us down, and therefore he is "sucking up"?
    Thanks TA. Its post was a little obtuse.

I don't understand either!
    Last edited by GSUsTALON; 03-28-2019 at 12:33 AM.
    Georgia Southern Spread Option Football - Out weighed but seldom out played! Of course, GSU doesn’t run the Spread anymore – but still!

If I want your opinion I’ll tell you what it should be! wwwGSUFANS.com (TALON TALK) Go Bison

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    Do you see what this guy posts? Both here and on his home board?
    What did I post on GSUs board that has upset you???????????

You mean the post I put up saying that GSU should schedule NDSU instead of some 70th ranked slub FCS team. I guess that offended you - right!
    Georgia Southern Spread Option Football - Out weighed but seldom out played! Of course, GSU doesn’t run the Spread anymore – but still!

If I want your opinion I’ll tell you what it should be! wwwGSUFANS.com (TALON TALK) Go Bison

Quote Originally Posted by Klepto View Post
    This story is from 2016.
    That's why I wanted it taken down. I miss read the date.

Do you see what this guy posts? Both here and on his home board?
    Just be glad you didn't piss TA off on your smack board!

It's not his fault. He can't help but start a thread on Bisonville every week. It's hard to suck up to NDSU when they're not playing football, so he has to come up with other subjects.

Is this the post your pissed at!

https://www.gsufans.com/tsc/showthre...ter-we-rebuild

It's not his fault. He can't help but start a thread on Bisonville every week. It's hard to suck up to NDSU when they're not playing football, so he has to come up with other subjects.

Is this the post your pissed at on the GSU board?

https://www.gsufans.com/tsc/showthre...ter-we-rebuild

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by GSUsTALON View Post
    What did I post on GSUs board that has upset you???????????

You mean the post I put up saying that GSU should schedule NDSU instead of some 70th ranked slub FCS team. I guess that offended you - right!
    It doesn't offend me. I just don't understand your fascination with NDSU. We beat Iowa. There was much wailing and gnashing of teeth for about 3 weeks on their forums. NDSU hasn't played GSU in what, 6 years? And yet NDSU lives rent free in your head. I've read a few of the threads you repeatedly link from the GSU forum to here. It seems your fellow fans have moved on. We don't make threads about the good D2 teams here. I don't have the slightest idea who won the D2 championship. We've moved on. You haven't.

It doesn't offend me. I just don't understand your fascination with NDSU. We beat Iowa. There was much wailing and gnashing of teeth for about 3 weeks on their forums. NDSU hasn't played GSU in what, 6 years? And yet NDSU lives rent free in your head. I've read a few of the threads you repeatedly link from the GSU forum to here. It seems your fellow fans have moved on. We don't make threads about the good D2 teams here. I don't have the slightest idea who won the D2 championship. We've moved on. You haven't.
    WeAreThePride Offended or just pissed off at me? - "Do you see what this guy posts? Both here and on his home board?"
    So what I posted on Talon Talk upset you by giving your team praise?

I still follow NDSU. I guess you can't understand the fascination from any fan outside of NDSU that has watched them play in the FCS for 9 years and win 7 NCs in a playoff system that pits the proven best that the FCS has to offer after winning a place in the playoffs after their regular season wins.

SAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GSU was there once.

It's called RESPECT!

Quote Originally Posted by GSUsTALON View Post
    WeAreThePride Offended or just pissed off at me? - "Do you see what this guy posts? Both here and on his home board?"
    So what I posted on Talon Talk upset you by giving your team praise?

I still follow NDSU. I guess you can't understand the fascination from any fan outside of NDSU that has watched them play in the FCS for 9 years and win 7 NCs in a playoff system that pits the proven best that the FCS has to offer after winning a place in the playoffs after their regular season wins.

SAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GSU was there once.

It's called RESPECT!
    It's a little creepy
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    It's a little creepy
    Please tell me how it is creepy??????????????????

Do you mean that someone outside of North Dakota pulls for your team?

Don't be an isolationist.