Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Head Coach and players at SEC thUGA

Default Head Coach and players at SEC thUGA

Quote Originally Posted by GSUsTALON View Post
    Please tell me how it is creepy??????????????????

Do you mean that someone outside of North Dakota pulls for your team?

Don't be an isolationist.
    It’s not creepy. It’s called interests beyond one’s small world. And there is obviously some other, personal issue going one with BSB beyond anything having to do with you/your posts here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Default Re: Head Coach and players at SEC thUGA

Talon---you are worrying too much about what some other posters think.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    I don't think Talon puts too much thought into the shots he gets here. GSU's board hits way harder...which is why I like those guys. They take jabs for the fun of it...and because they like the poster. That's why I call it out here when people take jabs not in fun, but to be a dick. Looks bad on us.

That's also why I'm on a crusade to get Loaf banned. He finally got ousted from Thunderstruck Makers. I am confident the report will come out that he not only colluded with UND, but also with the Backstreet Boys to keep AC/DC from coming to the tailgate.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

GSUsTALON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

[QUOTE=CAS4127;1345572]It’s not creepy. It’s called interests beyond one’s small world.

Thanks CAS

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    Your right VET, but 2 years ago I had quite a few Bison Fans pounce on me for saying that you should move up to the G5. After being bashed by at least 5 Bison Fans that didn't give any good reasons why, except to call me an idiot, One very good Bison poster gave me the facts & break down that I needed to understand the problem. Thus, I have not posted another NDSU move up thread on this board. I still get a little edgy when 1 or 2 Bison Fans tell me that *(I'm not a true fan of NDSU)* and go back to the GSU board.

I always give the Bison Football team praise for being the BEST of he BEST in FCS. I truly admire NDSUs *CONSISTENCY !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Georgia Southern Spread Option Football - Out weighed but seldom out played! Of course, GSU doesn’t run the Spread anymore – but still!

If I want your opinion I’ll tell you what it should be! wwwGSUFANS.com (TALON TALK) Go Bison

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    I don't think Talon puts too much thought into the shots he gets here. GSU's board hits way harder...which is why I like those guys. They take jabs for the fun of it...and because they like the poster. That's why I call it out here when people take jabs not in fun, but to be a dick. Looks bad on us.

That's also why I'm on a crusade to get Loaf banned. He finally got ousted from Thunderstruck Makers. I am confident the report will come out that he not only colluded with UND, but also with the Backstreet Boys to keep AC/DC from coming to the tailgate.
    Ban Loaf? Sign me up. I don't believe the collusion charge but I know for a fact he is trying to squelch the investigation into Thunderstruck's finances.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

GSUsTALON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    I don't think Talon puts too much thought into the shots he gets here. GSU's board hits way harder...which is why I like those guys. They take jabs for the fun of it...and because they like the poster. That's why I call it out here when people take jabs not in fun, but to be a dick. Looks bad on us..

TA- "I don't think Talon puts too much thought into the shots he gets here."

TALON - THANKS AGAIN TA! I just dont want to make war over a post on NDSUs main football board. If you remember when the few that were on my case for being a GSU poster on this board and were running GSU down *(I put up a post on your smack board to continue the conversation as not to get in trouble by your mods.)*

TA - GSU's board hits way harder...which is why I like those guys. They take jabs for the fun of it...and because they like the poster.

TALON - TA is one of the Talon Talk smack boards favorite posters from an outside team during football season. TA give's us $h!t and we give it right back with no hard feelings.

PARTY ON BISON FANS

TALON

www.gsufans.com (Talon Talk) smack board.
    Last edited by GSUsTALON; 03-30-2019 at 01:37 AM.
    Georgia Southern Spread Option Football - Out weighed but seldom out played! Of course, GSU doesn’t run the Spread anymore – but still!

If I want your opinion I’ll tell you what it should be! wwwGSUFANS.com (TALON TALK) Go Bison