Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Head Coach and players at SEC thUGA

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Head Coach and players at SEC thUGA

This story is rediculous. Do you want to make everyone felons? Over policing at it's finniest. This should not be life ruinning

GSUsTALON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    Easy now. Don't you know a spitball can put someone's eye out.
    Its not that they had a bb gun that made it a big deal IMO it that they vandalized the campus to the tune of $500 - $1000. They would have been better off shooting spit balls at windows.
    Georgia Southern Spread Option Football - Out weighed but seldom out played! Of course, GSU doesn’t run the Spread anymore – but still!

If I want your opinion I’ll tell you what it should be! wwwGSUFANS.com (TALON TALK) Go Bison

Quote Originally Posted by Twincitybizon View Post
    This story is rediculous. Do you want to make everyone felons? Over policing at it's finniest. This should not be life ruinning
    I agree, that's why I suggested that the school and Judge reduce the charges, make them pay for the damage & give them public works around the UGA campus as probation. While the damage could be used as a felony charge it doesn't mean they will get one.
    Last edited by GSUsTALON; 03-25-2019 at 04:53 PM.
    Georgia Southern Spread Option Football - Out weighed but seldom out played! Of course, GSU doesn’t run the Spread anymore – but still!

If I want your opinion I’ll tell you what it should be! wwwGSUFANS.com (TALON TALK) Go Bison

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by GSUsTALON View Post
    I agree, that's why I suggested that the school and Judge reduce the charges, make them pay for the damage & give them public works around the UGA campus. While the damage could be used as a felony charge it doesn't mean they will get one.

Your suggestion actually makes sense, so they'll probably never do it. Common sense is practically a super power

Quote Originally Posted by Twincitybizon View Post
    Your suggestion actually makes sense, so they'll probably never do it. Common sense is practically a super power
    A lot depends on what judge they get and the attorney that reps them. Lots of times a good attorney will postpone the trial until he gets the right judge rotation. The DA that is acting on this case is another matter. A hardnosed DA can push for more. With football season comming up I don't see them as having that type of time.

Please deleat this thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bisonp View Post
    So according to the story a straw and spitball fit Georgia's definition of a weapon worthy of felony charges? Who the hell wrote that law? Somebody very proud of themselves I'm sure.

These guys were stupid but it's typical college stupidity IMO, not life-ruining stupidity. Thank God I didn't grow up in today's society. I'd probably be a felon too.
    The spit balls would have got ya.

WTF? Why is this thread here?? JFC Talon!

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    WTF? Why is this thread here?? JFC Talon!
    It's not his fault. He can't help but start a thread on Bisonville every week. It's hard to suck up to NDSU when they're not playing football, so he has to come up with other subjects.

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    It's not his fault. He can't help but start a thread on Bisonville every week. It's hard to suck up to NDSU when they're not playing football, so he has to come up with other subjects.
    So a GSU fan comes on here and praises us rather than trying to run us down, and therefore he is "sucking up"?

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]