Quote Originally Posted by Gladiator Dad View Post
That’s just it he wasn’t yelling at him he was asking for when the violation occurred to throw the brick and they wouldn’t give it to him. If he approached the table he would’ve still been hit for questioning a judgment call due to the fact it was now outside the 7 seconds a coach has to throw the brick Kind of a no win situation in this case. Supposedly the hands to the face had occurred earlier in the match but the outside official couldn’t get the main officials attention to award the point.
I think the 7 seconds would start when the call is made. I do not think he would get hit for questioning the call if he started his statement with, "Sir, I am not questioning your call but what was the call and when did it happen" He could then throw the brick or tell the ref I am challenging the call. If you watch kish, he can be quite entertaining. This coach appears to be a much more reactive coach than a proactive coach. I believe he has a couple good assistants but he is the voice of the program.