Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Where's the Duke Fans? thought you guys cared about your basketball team?

Default Where's the Duke Fans? thought you guys cared about your basketball team?

Bunch of East Coast Snobs.

Duke fans won't even show up and talk smack with lowly midwestern folk huh?

I can't wait to wipe those smirks off your faces!!!

(purple font... i think...maybe not) NDSU +27 Im all over that.
    Last edited by El_Chapo; 03-21-2019 at 03:28 PM.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Default Re: Where's the Duke Fans? thought you guys cared about your basketball team?

Thanks for the reminder to check for new user registrations. I'll try to do it every hour or so.

BTW, I don't think good people of the Raleigh area identify themselves as "East Coasters." Sure, North Carolina is on the eastern seaboard, but when people say "East Coast" (especially in a pejorative way), they are almost always talking about the area from Boston-NY-Philly-DC.

Default Re: Where's the Duke Fans? thought you guys cared about your basketball team?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post

If the Duke fans aren't here how can they read your post? You need to contact Lakes and ask him to relay your message to their board.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post

So you go to San Diego’s football forum to smack talk.....oh wait, forgot who I was talking to.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Thanks for the reminder to check for new user registrations. I'll try to do it every hour or so.

BTW, I don't think good people of the Raleigh area identify themselves as "East Coasters." Sure, North Carolina is on the eastern seaboard, but when people say "East Coast" (especially in a pejorative way), they are almost always talking about the area from Boston-NY-Philly-DC.
    So they’re southern snobs? Right then!

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    So they’re southern snobs? Right then!
    Southern Speed.

No purple this time.

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post

Speaking of, I had a friend try to register, maybe 4-5 years ago, and he was never accepted. Huge Bison fan. What is your criteria, I think I was accepted within a day or two when I signed up?

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    Speaking of, I had a friend try to register, maybe 4-5 years ago, and he was never accepted. Huge Bison fan. What is your criteria, I think I was accepted within a day or two when I signed up?
    Exactly 51% of posts have to be about politics, religion, climate change or bitching about firing somebody. The other 52% of posts have to be about moving up to FBS.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    Exactly 51% of posts have to be about politics, religion, climate change or bitching about firing somebody. The other 52% of posts have to be about moving up to FBS.
    Now, I am not a math whiz but 51 plus 52 equals....
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    Now, I am not a math whiz but 51 plus 52 equals....
    Exactly......
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013