Page 20 of 34 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: 3/22 NCAA Tournament Second (aka First) Round vs #1 Duke!

Default Re: 3/22 NCAA Tournament Second (aka First) Round vs #1 Duke!

Proud of the half. Lets finish. Playing too tight on offense

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

DakotaOkie is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Boy, the Dukie's are going to come out pissed in the second half if Coach K can find his voice. Down 4 at half is unreal given how badly the 3 point game is going.

This is unreal, as bad as we are shooting it and only down by 4 at halftime. Hope the guys can start draining some of these shots in the second half, we might have a chance to make it interesting.

It would help if a couple of those threes would drop.
    Don't believe everything you think.

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I really hope they didn’t use up everything in the tank. Our boys are playing their hearts out. They have shot abysmal from 3 and have had some unfavorable calls and yet they are still within 4. Awesome!

If you had told me the team would shoot 2/15 from three, I would say we would be down by 20 at the half.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by DakotaOkie View Post
    Boy, the Dukie's are going to come out pissed in the second half if Coach K can find his voice. Down 4 at half is unreal given how badly the 3 point game is going.
    He will make a couple adjustments, the players will try to turn up the pace and Im sure it will do us in

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisonp View Post
    I'm having a hard time getting excited for this one. I'm not convinced getting blown out by 30+ is good exposure. Who remembers those teams each year as anything but irrelevant? While last night was fun to watch, we just barely beat the worst team by far in the tourney from a league that is supposedly far inferior while getting out-muscled in the process. Exceeding expectations or not, things are much worse not just with the Bison but with the Summit than previous years.

Oh well, not going to dwell on it. Hopefully this year is a springboard for a resurgence next year. That can start tomorrow with a respectable showing, however unlikely that is.
    Oops. This has been awesome to watch! If they could hit some damn threes they'd be in the lead. Unbelievable they are only down by 4 at the half and out-rebounding frickin' Duke.

in reality with some of those open 3's drop NDSU could be leading....I did not think I would be saying that right now. I hope I get to eat crow, the old saying Duke has everything to lose and NDSU doesn't
    't
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Default 3/22 NCAA Tournament Second (aka First) Round vs #1 Duke!

If you would’ve told me before the game that the Bison would lead for the first 10 minutes of the game and only be down by 4 at the half, I’d have taken that everyday of the week and twice on Sunday.