Page 7 of 34 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: 3/22 NCAA Tournament Second (aka First) Round vs #1 Duke!

Default Re: 3/22 NCAA Tournament Second (aka First) Round vs #1 Duke!

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Holy preposterous statement alert.

Its like watching Fred Hoiberg guard LeBron James. Zion will be the single most intimidating specimen NDSU has ever seen in any sport.
    C'mon, now. That curler from the Rochester Institute of Technology was pretty damn good.
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

So, in high school I once got involved in a pick-up game against Larry Bird's brother, Eddie, and a couple of Eddie's HS teammates, at the Bird home in French Lick, Indiana. It's been a fun story to tell ever since. For our guys playing against Zion, it'll be kind of the same thing.
    I don't care what Jim says. That is not the real Ben Franklin. I'm 99% certain.

Quote Originally Posted by Professorbum View Post
    So, in high school I once got involved in a pick-up game against Larry Bird's brother, Eddie, and a couple of Eddie's HS teammates, at the Bird home in French Lick, Indiana. It's been a fun story to tell ever since. For our guys playing against Zion, it'll be kind of the same thing.
    where was larry?

Quote Originally Posted by Professorbum View Post
    This story is the white guy equivalent of sketches with Charlie Murphy on the Chappelle Show. Think of all the shit Eddie Bird could get into.

Quote Originally Posted by ec8ch View Post
    this story is the white guy equivalent of sketches with charlie murphy on the chappelle show. Think of all the shit eddie bird could get into.
    They should've never gave you whiteys money!!!

As a Duke and NDSU fan. I am interrested to see how I will react during this game. Knowing the overwhelming probable outcome makes it a little easier to straight up cheer for Bison success.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

As a JMU fan I thought I would never say....GO BIZON! I'm also a long time VCU fan/supporter so until Saturday, me along with millions of other respectable basketball fans will be pulling for the Bizon.

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    I like the Tyson Ward on Williamson matchup.

Ward might be able to get him into some foul trouble with his kick ass shot fakes in the post.
    I hope we arent in man.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    As a Duke and NDSU fan. I am interrested to see how I will react during this game. Knowing the overwhelming probable outcome makes it a little easier to straight up cheer for Bison success.
    I'm a Kansas/NDSU fan and in that March 2009 game there was no conflict. For at least that game I was very ready for my "other favorite team" in KU to lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    I'm a Kansas/NDSU fan and in that March 2009 game there was no conflict. For at least that game I was very ready for my "other favorite team" in KU to lose.
    I am going to the Final 4 this year and would love to see Duke there. I guess NDSU playing there would be ok to. Lol
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN