Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 NCAA March Madness Thread

Default Re: 2019 NCAA March Madness Thread

The PG for Auburn is damn quick and lightning fast.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Lots of engineering/ag schools in the Final Four

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by IndyBison View Post
    Lots of engineering/ag schools in the Final Four

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    Too bad we're a shotput school.

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    wow..that was probably the greatest elite 8 ever.

Minneapolis definitely isn't getting the star power with this F4, but I hope the games were as good as the last 4. thats all I ask
    Culver is a star.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Culver is a star.
    You know what I meant. Culver's a star to college bball junkies but hes a mid lotto pick.

Sparty is by far the biggest name coming but they too lack star power outside of winston.

Not having 2 of the 4 blue bloods probably takes a huge hit on revenue. Yea the stories about tech and Auburn are nice.... but theres zero local fan presence in mpls st paul and how many fans will each bring?

You know what I meant. Culver's a star to college bball junkies but hes a mid lotto pick.

Sparty is by far the biggest name coming but they too lack star power outside of winston.

Not having 2 of the 4 blue bloods probably takes a huge hit on revenue. Yea the stories about tech and Auburn are nice.... but theres zero local fan presence in mpls st paul and how many fans will each bring?
    They will probably bring a lot since it is their first final four

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Ticket sales will not be a problem since it's likely already sold out. What could be impacted is the secondary market and the buzz around the event. It could help locals who want to get a ticket get a better price. I don't remember if the Metrodome hosted a Final Four using the court in the middle of the field configuration but it creates a lot of bad seats and bad angles. It's still cool to be there though.

Quote Originally Posted by IndyBison View Post
    Ticket sales will not be a problem since it's likely already sold out. What could be impacted is the secondary market and the buzz around the event. It could help locals who want to get a ticket get a better price. I don't remember if the Metrodome hosted a Final Four using the court in the middle of the field configuration but it creates a lot of bad seats and bad angles. It's still cool to be there though.
    That's what I mean. Bigger programs mean more fans. If Auburn or Tech lose...their tickets become practically free.

But there isnt a blue blood fanbase that travelled here to snatch those up. Thatll be on the residents of the TC.

I'm sure itll look full..but it couldve been so much bigger

Wow. Shooting foul by Auburn with 0.6 sec left on the clock could cost them the game.

And it did. Virginia advances to the title game.

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Hammersmith View Post
    Wow. Shooting foul by Auburn with 0.6 sec left on the clock could cost them the game.

And it did. Virginia advances to the title game.
    What a terrible ending. Two choke jobs and a missed call on a double dribble.