Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: 3/20 NCAA Tournament First Four Round vs NC Central

Default Re: 3/20 NCAA Tournament First Four Round vs NC Central

well...a lead is better than no lead

Strong close to the half.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Is it just me or does half the time we give the ball to Geu, it gets knocked out his hand and its a turnover
    Not just you, too many bison fans see the once in a blue moon monster game from him. It is hall he has done the last 1/3 of the season. He either travels, dribles it off another player, holds the ball to long, 3 seconds, makes too many moves and misses a bunny. Geu needs a lot of work! The potential is there with him he just needs to continue to work and figure things out and putting on another 10-15 lbs wouldn't hurt.

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

This is a team I feel like we should be able to put away. I'd like to see more post entries but Ward is the only effective guy in the block. I'd like to see Rocky and Gue get some post looks. I don't think they can defend it.

MontBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by slips View Post
    Not just you, too many bison fans see the once in a blue moon monster game from him. It is hall he has done the last 1/3 of the season. He either travels, dribles it off another player, holds the ball to long, 3 seconds, makes too many moves and misses a bunny. Geu needs a lot of work! The potential is there with him he just needs to continue to work and figure things out and putting on another 10-15 lbs wouldn't hurt.
    Dude gets the ball passed to him in the corner about 90% of the time which isn’t exactly ideal...

People just expect too much from Geu. He is what he is. He can be incredibly productive and an impact player in certain matchups but he is also a liability to the team depending on the style of the game. Ironically, the way this team has been playing since the first round of the Summit tournament, should cater to his strengths because they are running really effective isolation sets, but he either does not have confidence right now or isn't sure how to win his matchup because he does a great job establishing position but then just gets rid of the ball right away.=

Quote Originally Posted by semobison View Post
    This is a team I feel like we should be able to put away. I'd like to see more post entries but Ward is the only effective guy in the block. I'd like to see Rocky and Gue get some post looks. I don't think they can defend it.
    Ward in the post was unstoppable vs Western. I think we should do that more.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by MontBison View Post
    Dude gets the ball passed to him in the corner about 90% of the time which isn’t exactly ideal...
    He needs to quit positioning up in the corner then. They are giving him the ball exactly where he's asking for it.

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

It is so refreshing to see commentary on actual game during halftime. I expected them to ignore the game and talk about the top contenders for 20 minutes instead. Maybe, i’ve been watching too much football?

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MontBison View Post
    Interesting that back when the team was struggling he was arguably our best player. Now, the team is playing well and he is struggling.