Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: 3/20 NCAA Tournament First Four Round vs NC Central

Default Re: 3/20 NCAA Tournament First Four Round vs NC Central

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Every time we have made the tournament we have played on March 20th.

2009-vs Kansas
    2014-vs Oklahoma
    2015-vs Gonzaga
    2019-vs NC Central
    Time Crystals!

BattleBorn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I bought a fit suit and a fat suit for Derby this year, thinking I would return whichever didn't work. Well, lucky for me, I failed to make that return. Fat man yellow suit is in today. If I ever get out of work, that is.
    Co-founder of the Bluegrass Bison crew, Kev’s bag holder.

Quote Originally Posted by blackdiamond2 View Post
    NCAA press conference - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZZ7MxO-FEw

The interview with NCC players interview about 12-22 minutes in. Their coach about 31 minutes in. NDSU follows after.

One interesting note is the NCC coach said that they haven't played against a stretch 5 this year. Rocky will be an important offensive chip in this game.
    Good god are Beth's questions to their players just brutal.

Quote Originally Posted by NEBison View Post
    Good god are Beth's questions to their players just brutal.
    I think NC Central’s player’s answers were beyond brutal. They didnt know how to answer a question.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by NCCUQUE82 View Post
    Fried ice cream is a reality. NCCU by 6
    I think we'd have to be really sloppy on offense turning the ball over for this to happen. We are 22nd in the country in TPG.

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

When you look at good defensive teams in the past in Fargo, 2013-14 comes to mind with . . . Braun, LA, Brown, Marshall, Trey, Auberg. That was a defensive team that stopped you in the lane. Both length and some physicality.

This year's team is not at that level. Our best Defensive team IMO (from our roster) would be . . . Rocky, Deng, Tyree, Griesel, Vin/Cam. Being small at the 4 hurts. Deng is not the eraser that TreyVonn was, but he would be a defensive improvement if he started at the 4.

Our normal starting team is not a strong defensive team: Vin, Samuelson, Griesel, Ward, Rocky. I hope Miedinger can get on the court next year to help our defensive presence.

Quote Originally Posted by Herd View Post
    When you look at good defensive teams in the past in Fargo, 2013-14 comes to mind with . . . Braun, LA, Brown, Marshall, Trey, Auberg. That was a defensive team that stopped you in the lane. Both length and some physicality.

This year's team is not at that level. Our best Defensive team IMO (from our roster) would be . . . Rocky, Deng, Tyree, Griesel, Vin/Cam. Being small at the 4 hurts. Deng is not the eraser that TreyVonn was, but he would be a defensive improvement if he started at the 4.

Our normal starting team is not a strong defensive team: Vin, Samuelson, Griesel, Ward, Rocky. I hope Miedinger can get on the court next year to help our defensive presence.
    That team scored in a variety of ways. Not entirely defensive. 2014-2015 was very good defensively for how much smaller they were compared to the year before.

There's just something special about the Bison being a part of March Madness.

Can’t wait for 5:40! Bison should run away with this one, I’ll take NDSU by 11.

Watched some NC Central games on ESPN+ and they are not impressive whatsoever. Bison should have no issues if we come out loose and shoot it normal. If we shoot the 3 ball like we did in the Summit tourney we win going away very comfortably. 79-64 Bison!