Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Would the earth explode if NDSU made the Final Four in Minneapolis?

Default Re: Would the earth explode if NDSU made the Final Four in Minneapolis?

It's funny, back in 2011 folks on the VCU boards were saying the same "we don't have a shot" kind of stuff That's the year that the talking heads, guys like Bilas & Vitale were questioning how VCU even made it into the tournament but ended up beating #1 Kansas in the Elite 8, punching their ticket to the Final Four. The greatest thing about March Madness is everyone has a chance to beat anyone. Being "disrespected" and nothing to lose mentality does some crazy things every year.

Dunno, but I committed to wear a kilt made out of the NDSU tartan for the entire month of May if NDSU beats Duke.

Kind of wish I lived in the UK so I could amble down to the local bookie and put a 50* on NDSU so that if NDSU wins I'd have the money to buy two custom-made kilts. Not sure what the odds are, but maybe I'd have enough left over to get BisonTeacher his Game Day t-shirts.

* Or whatever it would take to pay for me to fly first class to Edinburgh and get 'em done at 21st Century Kilts. Sadly, I don't see the odds of NDSU flat out winning - it's all spread and O/U. Bah!

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Dunno, but I committed to wear a kilt made out of the NDSU tartan for the entire month of May if NDSU beats Duke.

Kind of wish I lived in the UK so I could amble down to the local bookie and put a 50* on NDSU so that if NDSU wins I'd have the money to buy two custom-made kilts. Not sure what the odds are, but maybe I'd have enough left over to get BisonTeacher his Game Day t-shirts.

* Or whatever it would take to pay for me to fly first class to Edinburgh and get 'em done at 21st Century Kilts. Sadly, I don't see the odds of NDSU flat out winning - it's all spread and O/U. Bah!
    So there IS a chance we could get t shirts !!!
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

This Bison at the North Carolina Zoo may know something.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...D&&FORM=VRDGAR