Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Fan Support

Default Re: Fan Support

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    How much beer can 500 people drink?
    North Dakota people or other people?
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by HoopsBison View Post
    Problem 1 for ndsu has to be getting the students engaged again. The crowd would feed of the students energy. The night they did the tv giveaway they got a great student turnout, so more promos would be good.

Not sure how visible Dave and the team are on campus but during the fall and into the season wander over to the union meet the students, give out some swag and let students know about the team and when the games are. Work with various clubs on campus, tour the greek houses...find what they are about and tell them about the team. Just build more relationships.
    Just spitting ideas but i think ndsu needs to start with getting the students back and excited about bison basketball.
    Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk
    I think you should convey these good ideas to the appropriate ppl.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    If my memory is correct, all of the NCC games were on Friday and Saturday. That's better than mid-week games in my opinion.
    The schedule these days sucks. Not just midweek games but jumping around and never consistently the same days. This very likely adds to the attendance issues.

Quote Originally Posted by AKBison View Post
    The SHAC just isn't set up for modern DI basketball fan engagement and participation. It is what it is I guess and the only thing that will change it is a new arena. After the IPF, and outdoor T&F complex on the books, hopefully we can address it. The arena portion of the SHAC will be a perfect home for wrestling, Volleyball, intramurals, etc. The other thing we should do is move those plush new green seats to the dome to replace the Red ones and then buy some wider seats that maximize space in the SHAC, capacity be damned.
    SHAC is just fine. Seating/bleachers are the issue. Need to start raising money, now, and resign and reinstall.

Quote Originally Posted by 2011BisonAlumni View Post
    SHAC is just fine. Seating/bleachers are the issue. Need to start raising money, now, and resign and reinstall.

Yep. They should at the very least make the west side a permanent deal with less seats and solid spacing. Right now it's good if your a 4 foot Asian gymnist but most midwest people are taller than 6 feet. Maybe try to make the west corners a permanent structure too.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

The thickly padded seatbacks are the cause of the legroom issue. Replace and the bitching will stop.

533 In a row

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    The thickly padded seatbacks are the cause of the legroom issue. Replace and the bitching will stop.
    Agreed. Bad late stage decision.

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    This is BV and it will not stop. Just move to next issue.
    I think it is pretty good and I love my seats.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Think we will see Bison Nation represent in Dayton.

BattleBorn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I requested one ticket!
    Co-founder of the Bluegrass Bison crew, Kev’s bag holder.