Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Pictures to convince more people to come to the Denny next year!!!

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Pictures to convince more people to come to the Denny next year!!!

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Hello all,

If you do not know, Dex called out the fans for lack of attendance last night. I've said this until I am blue in the face, but going to the Denny to watch these games is nothing short of spectacular. So, here as some pictures to help convince you! (Others that were there, please also post some pictures.) Warning, SDbison and southcliffbison may or may not make an appearance in these pictures.
    To be fair it will always be a tough sell when a .500 team plays in a tournament on Monday and Tuesday.

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Pictures to convince more to the Denny come next year!!!

is anyone seeing the pictures? Let me know.
    Can anyone see my posts? Let me know.

I can't see any pics on here.

So for people from Fargo to go to even just the game last night, you would need to take a half day off of work Tuesday, then either take off as least a half day on Wednesday or drive back after the game and therefore deiving 8 hours in one day. It will always be tough to get Bison fans down there knowing that espn dictates our title game slot.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

If you look on the ticket site, it looks like there are very few tickets and those are far up. I know from being on here I could move, but some don’t.
    The weather really scared us off going this time. But I only missed one home game this year, so it’s notthat we don’t care.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

If not showing up, try clicking this:

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1Q...lWLWhuMnNsZDhn

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    If you look on the ticket site, it looks like there are very few tickets and those are far up. I know from being on here I could move, but some don’t.
    The weather really scared us off going this time. But I only missed one home game this year, so it’s notthat we don’t care.
    The weather was a legit issue. People need to remember that once SDSU is out, a ton of seats hit the secondary market; happy to help anyone who ever needs help finding seats.

is anyone seeing the pictures? Let me know.
    I'm not. Are you trying to share them from Google Photos or One Drive?. I'm guessing you need to make the images public which, iirc, you do by putting them in an album and marking that album public.

Glad you went to the tourney.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    I'm not. Are you trying to share them from Google Photos or One Drive?. I'm guessing you need to make the images public which, iirc, you do by putting them in an album and marking that album public.

Glad you went to the tourney.
    I just posted album link above; I'll try to get the ambition up to fix the links.....Tony, mind fixing my title? stupid typos

The whole tournament was a great time! Especially Saturday night! The NCAA should really consider Sioux Falls again for a Women's Regional.