Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Pictures to convince more people to come to the Denny next year!!!

Default Re: Pictures to convince more to the Denny come next year!!!

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    I get it for people working, but the student section was truly perplexing.
    They don't even go to home games!

Just got from Sioux Falls, its an absolute blast. Always makes it a little better when we cut down the nets on Tuesday night. Definitely worth the trip!

Quote Originally Posted by 2011BisonAlumni View Post
    Exactly.

2009 was a legit full on blizzard of truly epic proportions. School was shut down the next day. There were a ton of NDSU fans in attendance and the student section was rocking.
    yea we were at the game when woody hit it. the blizzard was so bad, we drove I 90 to Minneapolis then back on I 94
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

pretty easy to call out people when you live in SF and dont have to take of work, travel or pay for hotels , food, gas ect..for me though it is not the cost.

I've said it a thousand times, I really do not want to take a vacation in Sioux Falls, SD in early March what the hell do you do if they lose in the first round....go to Scheels and sight see??. I watched the game i wanted on TV, DEX calling out students is a bit over the top it costs them money to travel, even to SF it is not cheap for a student also at a time when there is a good chance they are on Vacation with Family friends.

oh and they don't even go to the games in Fargo...so theres that
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    pretty easy to call out people when you live in SF and dont have to take of work, travel or pay for hotels , food, gas ect..for me though it is not the cost.

I've said it a thousand times, I really do not want to take a vacation in Sioux Falls, SD in early March what the hell do you do if they lose in the first round....go to Scheels and sight see??. I watched the game i wanted on TV, DEX calling out students is a bit over the top it costs them money to travel, even to SF it is not cheap for a student also at a time when there is a good chance they are on Vacation with Family friends.

oh and they don't even go to the games in Fargo...so theres that
    I go to Fargo all the time in the fall and students should have day tripped it. And no need to buy an all session pass...

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I go to Fargo all the time in the fall and students should have day tripped it. And no need to buy an all session pass...
    The format sucks! It's been said many times in here but the Summit really needs to mimic the Arch Madness schedule. Starting on Thursday with the play in game and finishing on Sunday with the championship game would tremendously help bump up attendance, especially with Bison fans. Besides, not even 2 months ago the program was at it's lowest point in the DI era. It's hards to get people back that quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by AKBison View Post
    The format sucks! It's been said many times in here but the Summit really needs to mimic the Arch Madness schedule. Starting on Thursday with the play in game and finishing on Sunday with the championship game would tremendously help bump up attendance, especially with Bison fans. Besides, not even 2 months ago the program was at it's lowest point in the DI era. It's hards to get people back that quickly.
    Talk to ESPN.

North Side is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

What about having a free bus from NDSU campus to Sioux Falls for students at least on Championship day? That might get some students to come. Not sure on the logistics.

Talk to ESPN.
    That doesnt answer the cause and effect of the format sucking.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by North Side View Post
    What about having a free bus from NDSU campus to Sioux Falls for students at least on Championship day? That might get some students to come. Not sure on the logistics.
    I know UNO did it. My fiance works at the world herald and there was an ad for a free bus trip with a student ID.