Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Thread: Bracketology

Default Re: Bracketology

Quote Originally Posted by IndyBison View Post
    Who"s joining me in Dayton Wednesday night?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    You mean who's joining ME in Dayton Wednesday night?
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

bisoneer is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

This is a really good place to start the NCAA with a 50% or higher chance to win a first round game vs NC Central in Dayton, Ohio Wed. night on TRU TV at 530 pm. This town is historic and has the US Air Force National Museum there too! Good luck to our men and GO BISION!!
    Let's Go Bison!!!

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    SDSU probably one and done in the NIT. NDSU probably wins the first round game at the Dance and faces Duke on national TV. Suck it up you jackrabbits.
    I am a big fan of this entire post, with this correction....suck it you jackrabbits.

Joey Brackets has NDSU as the Summit League rep in his super-duper-way-too-early 2020 bracketology as a #15 seed. Hopefully they (or whoever makes it out of the Summit) can do better than a #15

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Joey Brackets has NDSU as the Summit League rep in his super-duper-way-too-early 2020 bracketology as a #15 seed. Hopefully they (or whoever makes it out of the Summit) can do better than a #15
    It'll be tough with where the quality of the league will be next year. If we want to get higher than a #15 seed we need to boost our RPI in the OOC schedule and get a few top 100 wins

oldmantutters is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfan08 View Post
    It'll be tough with where the quality of the league will be next year. If we want to get higher than a #15 seed we need to boost our RPI in the OOC schedule and get a few top 100 wins
    Gonna be hard to do that against Concordia, Mayville State and UJamestown in the OOC.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    Gonna be hard to do that against Concordia, Mayville State and UJamestown in the OOC.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
    This can’t be said loud enough.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Playing in Tampa so Tyson gets a game in his home state. Bison pull the upset over the fighting Charles Barkleys and their d-bag coach. May as well book airfare now.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfan08 View Post
    RPI isn’t a thing anymore.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    RPI isn’t a thing anymore.
    Well it still is but yes they use the NET score as more of a guideline now. RPI still factors into the BPI index which is all still considered along with NET. Fact of the matter is we need quality wins and our schedule last year actually gave us quite a bit of opportunity to get some we just didn't win any. Hopefully our schedule is as strong this year and we can get a few. I also am sick of the home games against NAIA schools, there's gotta be somebody out there we can play, I just don't understand how we can make it happen.