Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Extend Richman now

Default Re: Extend Richman now

Lmao

I love a bunch of NDSU football fans try and talk basketball like they know better. The kids figured it out and played with a hell of a lot of confidrnce.they attacked from all over the court. Western Illinois was a better team than sdsu and they were damn good in the tournament. I can't believe some of you actually think freshman and shah I'd would come in and have everything figured out right away. Ndsu was one of the youngest and most inexperienced teams in D1.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    I don’t understand it. It’s like someone told him to cut the weave shit and then all the sudden we were good. I stopped watching early in the season and dismissed the team and the coach and I admit was probably wrong. Makes a man think what would’ve happened if SDSU beats WIU
    The narrative that they only improved because they stopped running "the weave" is laughable. They've hardly ran it all this year including when they struggled in December and January.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    The narrative that they only improved because they stopped running "the weave" is laughable. They've hardly ran it all this year including when they struggled in December and January.
    Without checking stats, I seem to remember a lot more turnovers earlier in the season. Cutting those down seemed to have played a large part in their improved performance.

Quote Originally Posted by HoopsBison View Post
    The fans need to step up and attend the damn games.

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk
    That is true,
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Early season we were really bad but you could see the potential. It took a while to figure it out, but once the players and Richman figured out our identity late in the season, it came together

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

AKBison is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    STOP THIS THREAD:

NDSU D1 record right now is 16-15

NDSU beat 2 teams that were 8-20 and 9-21 in the summit League.

Omaha was average and Vinnie/Ward/Cam took over.

no way you extend him.
    We can extend him for two years to see how next year goes. No way do we go all in on DR. He has a lot to prove next year.

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Without checking stats, I seem to remember a lot more turnovers earlier in the season. Cutting those down seemed to have played a large part in their improved performance.

This here X 10!
    Last year we led the Summit in turnovers per game. PM led the league and TW was 4th. I couldn't friggin watch it. Early this year we had some troubles taking care of the ball. When we cut down on the turnovers we became competitive and starting winning games. Basketball 101....take care of the ball!

Quote Originally Posted by semobison View Post
    This here X 10!
    Last year we led the Summit in turnovers per game. PM led the league and TW was 4th. I couldn't friggin watch it. Early this year we had some troubles taking care of the ball. When we cut down on the turnovers we became competitive and starting winning games. Basketball 101....take care of the ball!
    Yes, Miller was infuriating with all the TOs. Just trying to do too much.

Quote Originally Posted by AKBison View Post
    We can extend him for two years to see how next year goes. No way do we go all in on DR. He has a lot to prove next year.

^^^^
    This......
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    ^^^^
    This......
    Y can’t we just let things be? He has another year on his already. Y do we have to extend right now?

I don’t get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.