Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast

Thread: 3/12 Summit League FINAL vs Omaha

Default Re: 3/12 Summit League FINAL vs Omaha

Could not be more proud of this progran!

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Agreed, I think 3 more years (so 4 total since he's already under contract for next year) would be fair so all the current players will know he's under contract for the rest of their careers. On top of that this year definitely had some rocky stretches so hopefully Larsen doesn't lose sight of that. Ideally I think it would be good to let emotions run their course and wait to start talking extension with Richman until some point in the late spring/early summer.
    Too long of an extension for one good year. You run the risk of the lynn dorn contact extension syndrome. You gotta make sure this isnt a fluke.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

What a win. 4th NCAA tournament in 10 years. Not a lot of mid majors can say that. This team is the definition of a team. Play hard for the guy next to you. Its the entire culture at NDSU. And I am damn proud to be a part of it being a fan in Bison Nation.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Too long of an extension for one good year. You run the risk of the lynn dorn contact extension syndrome. You gotta make sure this isnt a fluke.
    Agreed, 2 year extension and if we win the conference next year then lock him up for another 5 years. This win is awesome but let's face it, we will be one of the worst if not the worst teams in the tournament. Let's not Brian Jones this deal and lock in mediocrity.

It was a great win and a great time last night. It was fun reading the second half thread. I know many called it prevent offense, and we were worried about it at the game too, but I think it was Dave's way of burning a bit of clock, plus put the game Vinnies hands. And my goodness did he come through.....

Great Team win last night. They are playing hard and doing it together. I had a UN_ friend text me last night and wondering how I felt about winning a "weak" Summit League this year. I asked him if it was so "weak" why was UN_ not still playing since they were going to dominate the league after being in Big Fluffy.
    I will let you know what his response was when he gets back to me. lol
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Spencer Eliason was out on the floor after the game with the team. Nice to see he came up to support his old teammates.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Great Team win last night. They are playing hard and doing it together. I had a UN_ friend text me last night and wondering how I felt about winning a "weak" Summit League this year. I asked him if it was so "weak" why was UN_ not still playing since they were going to dominate the league after being in Big Fluffy.
    I will let you know what his response was when he gets back to me. lol
    Typical UND fan probably did not realize they were in the Summit League, too, is my bet.

HerdBoy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    I had a UN_ friend
    Good choice.