Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: 3/12 Summit League FINAL vs Omaha

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 3/12 Summit League FINAL vs Omaha

Good win with a young team. Got a little shaky 2nd half but they held them off.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Congrats to the young fellas!

Never seemed to get rattled.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    So when does a bigger school come in and poach Richman???
    Wake Forest

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    Where was this team all year?
    Playing at the Shac.

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Awesome win. DR's wife was sobbing on the floor after the game. She has to be the happiest person in the building. Hubby just got a raise and a five year extension and more importantly she doesn't have to move the family to Bowling Green for an assistant coach job and mediocre pay. No doubt it sucks being married to a coach. I'm not a huge fan of Richman but with the team he has coming back, things are looking up for the first time since January of Dex's Senior year.

Quote Originally Posted by AKBison View Post
    Awesome win. DR's wife was sobbing on the floor after the game. She has to be the happiest person in the building. Hubby just got a raise and a five year extension and more importantly she doesn't have to move the family to Bowling Green for an assistant coach job and mediocre pay. No doubt it sucks being married to a coach. I'm not a huge fan of Richman but with the team he has coming back, things are looking up for the first time since January of Dex's Senior year.
    I know everyone loves dex.... but that upswing started the day LA stepped on to campus

MinotBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    So, does this mean DR won't get fired now until after the NCAA tourney?

Quote Originally Posted by AKBison View Post
    I've resigned myself to the extension. Arguably, Richman has earned it by fielding a better team at the end of the season and making some of the changes that a lot of us have been clamoring for (not the least of which is an offense without the weave and involves more attempts down low) But even with this win, 5 years is a bit much. 3 years tops. You could always extend it before the 3 years is up if we continue on an upward trajectory.
    I don't care what Jim says. That is not the real Ben Franklin. I'm 99% certain.

Bring on Duke!

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by Professorbum View Post
    I've resigned myself to the extension. Arguably, Richman has earned it by fielding a better team at the end of the season and making some of the changes that a lot of us have been clamoring for (not the least of which is an offense without the weave and involves more attempts down low) But even with this win, 5 years is a bit much. 3 years tops. You could always extend it before the 3 years is up if we continue on an upward trajectory.
    Agreed, I think 3 more years (so 4 total since he's already under contract for next year) would be fair so all the current players will know he's under contract for the rest of their careers. On top of that this year definitely had some rocky stretches so hopefully Larsen doesn't lose sight of that. Ideally I think it would be good to let emotions run their course and wait to start talking extension with Richman until some point in the late spring/early summer.