Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 3/12 Summit League FINAL vs Omaha

Default 3/12 Summit League FINAL vs Omaha

I think the Bison pull off a close one and get back to the dance.

87-82 BISON

And we pull a 16 seed 😄.

Default Re: 3/12 Summit League FINAL vs Omaha

I dont see us winning a game in the 80s. Gonna have to be 60s or low 70s.

Bison dance for the 4th time. 67-63.

Cant believe how quickly things can change. No reason we cant beat Omaha

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

What worries me is the senior leadership on Omaha's squad. Two all-conference seniors in Jackson and Hahn. They played in this game and lost two years ago while no one on NDSU's roster has SLT title game experience. That could play a factor if it's tight down the stretch.

On the other hand Omaha should be favored so all the pressure will be on them especially if they control the majority of the game and it starts to unravel late. Call me crazy but I'd almost rather see our guys trail at the half by 5-8 points. I think they have a tendency to tighten up when they have a lead and they'll need to play loose and free if they're going to be cutting the nets down tomorrow night.

Let’s go cut down some nets tonight and go dancing.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Attack the rim, make freethrows, rebound, rebound and rebound. Ride the hot hand tonight whomever has it.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Can’t wait! This is gonna be a long 12 hours. Hope we continue the hot shooting, low turnovers, and aggressiveness on both ends. I think we go dancing a 4th time.
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

RedRiver is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    What worries me is the senior leadership on Omaha's squad. Two all-conference seniors in Jackson and Hahn. They played in this game and lost two years ago while no one on NDSU's roster has SLT title game experience. That could play a factor if it's tight down the stretch.

On the other hand Omaha should be favored so all the pressure will be on them especially if they control the majority of the game and it starts to unravel late. Call me crazy but I'd almost rather see our guys trail at the half by 5-8 points. I think they have a tendency to tighten up when they have a lead and they'll need to play loose and free if they're going to be cutting the nets down tomorrow night.
    I agree with you, however don't say anything about senior leadership on this board. It doesn't matter if another team has seniors and NDSU has none, according to the Richman bashers that's just an excuse for the Bison basketball supporters to use. I don't know how many times in the past few weeks there's been comments about using youth as an excuse for the lack of Bison success.

Shouldve beat them a few weeks ago in Fargo. Offense went dead in 2nd half. We dont turn the ball over, but will have to hit some 3s again to win this one. I think we must get Shahid going and try to establish Geu down low.