Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: 3/12 Summit League FINAL vs Omaha

Default Re: 3/12 Summit League FINAL vs Omaha

Off to the Pep-Fest before the game! Lets pump it up, we got 40 minutes and a chance to dance tonight! Thats all you can ask for!

Go Bison!

RedRiver is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CalBison97 View Post
    He would if he got the opportunity. He sat the majority of the 2nd half last night. Bison announcers noted his absence, especially during WIU's run.
    And it didn't matter as the Bison won the game! That's why basketball is so great, it is a team game! The objective is to win the game and the Bison did just that.

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    roger, it was prolly the first time all year he got to play in them final 4 minutes and theyll need him out there again tonight down during that same time-period theres no doubt about it, hes our most physical player by a long shot! this buds 4 u calbison im just jacked for this game tonight son
    100% agree with you! I'd love to see him get into beast mode!
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

I think some pressure gets to Omaha in the 2nd half if we are close. We need to play physical. Put a body on somebody, Rocky! Pile will be putting his body on you! Hopefully our legs hold out down the stretch. Get Geu more minutes because he'll be the freshest guy on the floor.

We trail at half, close out strong, and win by 5.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Seth Greenburg picked Omaha.

Jay Walker also picked Omaha to beat us twice tonight. He used to play in the league.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    id get into a zone and let them shoot-----on our end we play grown man basketball deng and ward are ready 2 eat be scrappy and beat them at their own game-------let them try to win with those 3 point percentages because they wont! it will be just 4 men out there 2nite CAS! r u ready 2 pump it up????
    ByesonBiz is pumping it up here in the Panhandle. Crushing Natty lights. Last time I got lit for a bison tourney title game was 2014, got to shoot at halftime for money. My boy Chapo held my wallet and phone while I embarrassed myself in front of the IUPUI cheerleaders.

They still selling PBR and Rolling Rock Tall boys for like $2/piece?
    College of Business Alumnus

KC Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Has a win tonight guarantee an extension?

Quote Originally Posted by KC Bison View Post
    Has a win tonight guarantee an extension?
    Naw, I think they cut him loose right after the dance.

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    I think some pressure gets to Omaha in the 2nd half if we are close. We need to play physical. Put a body on somebody, Rocky! Pile will be putting his body on you! Hopefully our legs hold out down the stretch. Get Geu more minutes because he'll be the freshest guy on the floor.

We trail at half, close out strong, and win by 5.
    ironically i think richman is our biggest strength in this game----------i dont know anything about div 2 basketball but im pretty sure that omaha coach is feeling like hes on the 18th hole with a chance to win the us open right about now--------hey bisonbiz this buds 4 u pal! pumpin it up in the pan handle, i like it! i have very fond memories of the $2 papbst blue

Tyson on Sunday, Sam yesterday, who will step up tonight? Our depth, our three point shooting, and our young dont give any crap youth mentality is the key. As Saul Phillips said 10 years ago, “Lets go cut down some nets boys!!”
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN