Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is the next head coach for women's basketball at NDSU

Default Re: Who is the next head coach for women's basketball at NDSU

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    Yes, I am well aware of how I am running a risk incurring the wrath of such an esteemed poster who has such a corner on wisdom. At least in that post, he didn't ridicule football fans, just an entire gender.
    Very well said

Man or Woman, just hire someone who can actually build a basketball program from scratch and can recruit not only regionally but nationally including Jucos. Transfers can fill some holes in basketball.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

correct me if I am wrong...but when Lynn Dorn posted the job that Walseth got...didn't she say....something like...Must be a female.

SOmeone smart should be able to find that. I always thought that was shocking. really? We have to hire a woman? Why? I am actually excited because I do think the fans will come if we can show we are serious. The last 15 or so years has been worse than anyone could have anticipated.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    correct me if I am wrong...but when Lynn Dorn posted the job that Walseth got...didn't she say....something like...Must be a female.

SOmeone smart should be able to find that. I always thought that was shocking. really? We have to hire a woman? Why? I am actually excited because I do think the fans will come if we can show we are serious. The last 15 or so years has been worse than anyone could have anticipated.
    Well when she hired Dehoff it was a condition, I remember a male assistant from a Big 12 school wanted to apply by Dorn wouldn't go for it. Wouldn't surprise me if it was the same Walseth.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Well when she hired Dehoff it was a condition, I remember a male assistant from a Big 12 school wanted to apply by Dorn wouldn't go for it. Wouldn't surprise me if it was the same Walseth.
    That worked out well pause not.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Brian Neal - Xavier head coach is looking
    Brian Boyer - Arkansas State head coach is looking
    Micheal Shafer - Richmond ..." "
    Kip Drown - Georgia Southern
    Christy Smith - Incarnate Word (she's my pick!! she'd fill the stands!)
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post

Wow!! Is that even legal?

Quote Originally Posted by HandoEX View Post
    No it's not that's why that story is hyperbole. I'm not dou ting that she decided going in it would be a woman but you can't limit the search based on sex.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Not unless it is considered a "bona fide occupational qualification".
    https://smallbusiness.findlaw.com/em...ification.html
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Just remember if you heard it on Bisonville, IT got to be legal.