Page 15 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: White House visit

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: NDSU to the white house

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    Cross Thread Promotion

At the Summit League Track & Field Championships:

Payton Otterdahl just threw the SHOT PUT 71' 6 3/4"
    Holy crap that's a new NCAA Div 1 indoor record!

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Even better cross thread promotion Team points after 11 events Bison in first with 135 points UN_ 5 out of 6 with 16 points.

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 80ALUM View Post
    Tonight at the Bison alumni event in Scottsdale, Coach Entz said 111 players, coaches, etc. would attend.
    Ha ha. I see what you did there. Trying to sneak in a White House post in this thread.
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

I simply heard they will be in Washington D.C. for approx 6-8 hrs.

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Should be BISON weather on Monday, 6 March should the Rose Garden visit happens - 20% chance of rain -- temps probably in the 40's +/-. Hope jetlag is not a factor for either party! What an honor!
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

Will this be live to watch at all? Also does any1 no if there making championship guns this year? Would be sweet to have team photo at White House on the wall with championship gun next to don't tread on me flag LMFAO

Usually you can find these vidoes online. Hope this is the same. I hope they are presenting him with a “45” Bison jersey as well.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

GSUsTALON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaBison View Post
    Should be BISON weather on Monday, 6 March should the Rose Garden visit happens - 20% chance of rain -- temps probably in the 40's +/-. Hope jetlag is not a factor for either party! What an honor!
    NDSU will be fed their Hamburgers & Pizza in the State Dinning Room so no worry about the weather! ;-)
    Georgia Southern Spread Option Football - Out weighed but seldom out played! Of course, GSU doesn’t run the Spread anymore – but still!

If I want your opinion I’ll tell you what it should be! wwwGSUFANS.com (TALON TALK) Go Bison

Ndsu says every single student athlete from this year's championship team will be going to Wash D.C. including the 24 outgoing seniors!

That's awesome! They leave soon... let's keep this thread by focusing on the TEAM & THEIR EXPERIENCE.

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The Forum on line at least has been pretty quiet about the White House trip. Maybe there has been more in the print versions. Anyway, are any of the reporters [Dom, JK, McFeely, Peterson] going with the team?
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!