Page 24 of 29 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: White House visit

Default Re: NDSU to the white house

Sorry, but whenever I hear anyone say "you people" I think of this. “I know you people,” the president remarked, drawing laughs from the NDSU players, per a pool report.

It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Same as Clemson. Apparently Trump paid for the catering out of pocket
    FYI, the President(whoever it is at the time) is required to pay for the catering. The only time the government pays for it is if it's an official state event. Inviting someone to the WH in a case like this is a personal event, so the President has to pay. The rules regarding this sort of thing are pretty specific and strict from what I understand. They've also been developed over several decades and presidents.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    Sorry, but whenever I hear anyone say "you people" I think of this. “I know you people,” the president remarked, drawing laughs from the NDSU players, per a pool report.

Pretty sure Trump was referring to Bisonville. You know....all the fat Bison fans? Also, since Melania is Russian, he has an intimate knowledge of just how freaking thick-headed some of us Kraut/Ruskie Bison fans are.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by GSUsTALON View Post
    So did last years coach attend?
    Pretty sure that K-State fans would've flipped out. Several donors may have been upset as well as they rightly feel that Klieman should be solely focused on K-State.

Quote Originally Posted by scbison91 View Post
    That right there is awesome.

There was an article that gets sidetracked from the visit quite a bit and would more than likely spark some divisive discussion so I am not going to post a link. One statement that caught my attention was that the Bison have won 8 titles in the last 9 years. I guess they are posting from Scottie's future.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    There was an article that gets sidetracked from the visit quite a bit and would more than likely spark some divisive discussion so I am not going to post a link. One statement that caught my attention was that the Bison have won 8 titles in the last 9 years. I guess they are posting from Scottie's future.
    I like it. Let’s just roll with it. No pressure 2019 herd.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

Watched the full replay. Gotta say its surreal how much recognition we are getting. Props to all the players who represented us very well. All these guys are very well spoken. The pressure of speaking on a worldwide stage doesnt even phase them.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

I just have to think that more then a few nfl scouts saw Easton up there and it soldified their opinion on him as being a leader. At least, thats what I saw. Hope some of those Bison players can go back to the white house some day with the Lombardi Trophy.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Now I want chickfila. Their special sauce is the freaking bomb. Supper tomorrow night has been taken care of