Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: White House visit

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Default Re: NDSU to the white house

I can't wait to eat a big Mac.

Lardsin must go!

I'm cleaning this thread up by moving batches of posts from the original thread (which now sits in a thread graveyard). I read through the whole damn thing too.

BTW, a couple years ago I posted on Bisonville that I thought any of the Bison teams could have gone to the White House. I was wrong - you have to be specifically invited. That makes this event more of an honor that I realized back then. Plus I was wrong which is always fun to point out.

BattleBorn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I was really impressed with how polished Coach Entz looked when speaking. He already looks like he's grown a ton in this area since his intro presser. Not that he was bad then, he just seems more comfortable now... while in the White House, of all places.
    Co-founder of the Bluegrass Bison crew, Kev’s bag holder.

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Well this is quite a bit shorter now. I saw a tweet from Marcus Williams stating that he had to go to Chik Fil-A, so that he could feel like he was part of the celebration.

Default Re: White House visit

I've seen multiple posts about Easton speaking, is there a link to a video a guy could get? I saw some other vids but nothing with Stick.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    I've seen multiple posts about Easton speaking, is there a link to a video a guy could get? I saw some other vids but nothing with Stick.

I posted the entire video, which I guess got deleted/moved. I don't think there's anything wrong with it; I apologize if there is. Not sure if this is what you're looking for, but Easton makes his speech/presentation at about the 13 minute mark...

Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by bri-dog View Post
    I posted the entire video, which I guess got deleted/moved. I don't think there's anything wrong with it; I apologize if there is. Not sure if this is what you're looking for, but Easton makes his speech/presentation at about the 13 minute mark...

Thanks! Short and sweet, handle himself well. Had to LOL at Hoeven repeatedly pointing out the obvious about the number on the jersey.

Who were the 3 players that didnt go "because they lost their ID's?" hmmm sure they did.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Is there any video from the capital visit?