Page 22 of 29 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: White House visit

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: NDSU to the white house

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Klieman is dead to me now.

Love all the coverage about NDSU football.. its amazing on Twitter/Facebook!
    I'm sure he weeps with grief.

This is really cool. My only complaint is every media outlet would rather talk about the food than the Bison. Never thought we would be overshadowed by Chic Fillet

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

GSUsTALON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    This is really cool. My only complaint is every media outlet would rather talk about the food than the Bison. Never thought we would be overshadowed by Chic Fillet
    So what kind of food spread did the team have?
    Georgia Southern Spread Option Football - Out weighed but seldom out played! Of course, GSU doesn’t run the Spread anymore – but still!

If I want your opinion I’ll tell you what it should be! wwwGSUFANS.com (TALON TALK) Go Bison

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by GSUsTALON View Post
    So what kind of food spread did the team have?
    A variety of burgers and sandwiches from McDonalds, Wendys, Chick Fil A, and others.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    No, none of the coaches that went to K-state decided to attend.
    That is SAD!
    Georgia Southern Spread Option Football - Out weighed but seldom out played! Of course, GSU doesn’t run the Spread anymore – but still!

If I want your opinion I’ll tell you what it should be! wwwGSUFANS.com (TALON TALK) Go Bison

Quote Originally Posted by GSUsTALON View Post
    That is SAD!
    Same as Clemson. Apparently Trump paid for the catering out of pocket

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Of course they had to serve something similar to what they did for Clemson. Can you imagine the backlash if they didn't? The team really doesn't care. Many are tweeting positive comments. They got fed again by Sen. H. again at 1:30.

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

This is pretty awesome! Glad everyone involved has handled everything with class, as far as I can tell, though I haven't paid a ton of attention to it the last couple days. Whether you agree or disagree with the current occupant of the White House, respect the office and understand the honor of just being invited.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    Of course they had to serve something similar to what they did for Clemson. Can you imagine the backlash if they didn't? The team really doesn't care. Many are tweeting positive comments. They got fed again by Sen. H. again at 1:30.
    I really wouldn't care either. It was the White House and the honor alone would be worth it!

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    This is pretty awesome! Glad everyone involved has handled everything with class, as far as I can tell, though I haven't paid a ton of attention to it the last couple days. Whether you agree or disagree with the current occupant of the White House, respect the office and understand the honor of just being invited.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
    NDSU is class. The president probably enjoyed that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GSUsTALON