Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 LastLast

Thread: White House visit

Default Re: White House visit

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Why is the media so hung up on the food? JFC who cares what they ate.
    I'd guess because outside of NDSU fans, "President serves fast food to sports team again" is more interesting than "President meets with FCS Champion NDSU football team".

In typical Bison fashion, their White House visit exceeded my expectations -- absolutely incredible how they seemed to have charmed the President... turning a 20 minute "photo op" into an hour visit, followed by tours of the oval office led by the POTUS for the entire team... I heard JJ say on the Insiders how President Trump had numerous questions for Randy Hedberg about the QB Room (talent, depth, etc).

Did we gain a new member of Bison Nation located at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW on Monday?

Quote Originally Posted by NovaBison View Post
    In typical Bison fashion, their White House visit exceeded my expectations -- absolutely incredible how they seemed to have charmed the President... turning a 20 minute "photo op" into an hour visit, followed by tours of the oval office led by the POTUS for the entire team... I heard JJ say on the Insiders how President Trump had numerous questions for Randy Hedberg about the QB Room (talent, depth, etc).

Did we gain a new member of Bison Nation located at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW on Monday?
    Weren’t there a few naysayers early on in this thread (the posts must have been removed) that said this was just going to be a quick duck-in and duck-out thing for the President?

He clearly enjoyed the company of our Bison!

Great day for those that had the opportunity to be there and great day for the program in general. Thank-you also to all those players that came before and laid the foundation, but were not able to attend this awesome event.

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

It was a lot of extra publicity they otherwise would not have gotten. I'm not going to complain about the food or the coverage.

OK. I'm done cleaning up this thread. 505 posts deleted. Fuck you very much for that experience, btw. I wish I could ban half of you twice as much as you deserve.

BTW, I'll be taking folks off of probation off on April 1st unless they re-offend in that time period. Maybe even Lakes. Yeah, that's how pissed off I am - 50+ posts a day from Lakesbison! Pump it up! How're you going to like them apples?

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    OK. I'm done cleaning up this thread. 505 posts deleted. Fuck you very much for that experience, btw. I wish I could ban half of you twice as much as you deserve.

BTW, I'll be taking folks off of probation off on April 1st unless they re-offend in that time period. Maybe even Lakes. Yeah, that's how pissed off I am - 50+ posts a day from Lakesbison! Pump it up! How're you going to like them apples?
    Appreciate your efforts in getting the thread reopened Tony.

Quote Originally Posted by Greta Van Herd View Post
    Weren’t there a few naysayers early on in this thread (the posts must have been removed) that said this was just going to be a quick duck-in and duck-out thing for the President?

He clearly enjoyed the company of our Bison!

Great day for those that had the opportunity to be there and great day for the program in general. Thank-you also to all those players that came before and laid the foundation, but were not able to attend this awesome event.
    A lot of truth in this post.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Maybe someone would like to share Pres. Dean Bresciani's interview AFTER the white house visit. If you haven't seen this, you may really enjoy it.
    He speaks about the "experience" & mentioned how super special it was. He mentioned that if you have 20 min. with the POTUS you have a long meeting.
    He said they had an hour and 20 min. and that NEVER happens... AND THEN...(as you know)... the POTUS asks if they wanted to see the Oval Office & spends more time with them!
    I thought Pres. Bresciani's interview comments were wonderfully communicated ~ heartwarming.
    (AM 1100 The Flag WZFG - Petro Serve USA - President B.)

Greg Menard posted a selfie he tried to take with 45 on Reddit. If you read through the comments he is responding to questions from folks.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pics/comments/ay6he2

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Have you been under a rock?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt