Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1826272829 LastLast

Thread: White House visit

Default Re: White House visit

Quote Originally Posted by ND_argicryoll View Post
    Greg Menard posted a selfie he tried to take with 45 on Reddit. If you read through the comments he is responding to questions from folks.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pics/comments/ay6he2

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    That whole thread was a hoot! Mr. Menard has a lot of class.

greg menard is my favorite bison of all time.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    ok. I'm done cleaning up this thread. 505 posts deleted. Fuck you very much for that experience, btw. I wish i could ban half of you twice as much as you deserve.

Btw, i'll be taking folks off of probation off on april 1st unless they re-offend in that time period. maybe even lakes. Yeah, that's how pissed off i am - 50+ posts a day from lakesbison! Pump it up! How're you going to like them apples?
    on april 1, it will rain female dogs!

Found out menard's Reddit name from a different /r/CFB thread a while ago and he mentioned his Youtube channel. You would never in a million years guess what type of YouTube channel he has lol

Quote Originally Posted by MrSnuffleupagus View Post
    Found out menard's Reddit name from a different /r/CFB thread a while ago and he mentioned his Youtube channel. You would never in a million years guess what type of YouTube channel he has lol
    Math? .
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Nope, video games and Anime.

Must have been a very special expieriance for the team. Listening to Entz, Larson, Stick on Bison 1660 They are all still giddy over their day at the White House with the president.

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: NDSU to the white house

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    Kolpack says "presumably" on the jersey presentation and no indication on the second item. Earlier it was stated Klieman and the coaches who left were going, now it is a no go.
    https://www.inforum.com/sports/footb...-be-a-long-day

Nice article. Thanks for the link.

Apparently Zeb Noland is the CyPanth of the White House trip . . . weaseling his way in to Bisonville.
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    He said "Bison" correctly.

It would have been better if he had just said "Bizon" and not made a big deal about it.
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

Seriously, that video was awesome. You guys deserved it. And I loved the way that the POTUS actually made time for you . . . lots of time. Clemson's visit was so forgettable. All about the food and a pitch for the wall during the shutdown. This was about your accomplishments and highlighted individuals. Good on ya!