Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Major announcement on Thursday?

Default Re: Major announcement on Thursday?

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Having problems I take it? Sale of the golf course didnt go as planned?
    I think by "challenging times", he meant when your president pisses off your largest donor.

Tune in for the Challey Institute’s virtual event with Glenn Loury on Thursday feb 15. I heard him on the Conversations with Tyler podcast with Tyler Cowen of GMU. That was the best hour of pod I’ve heard all year.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Bison Dan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Tune in for the Challey Institute’s virtual event with Glenn Loury on Thursday feb 15. I heard him on the Conversations with Tyler podcast with Tyler Cowen of GMU. That was the best hour of pod I’ve heard all year.
    He's not one of those 17 economist that said inflation was transitory was he?
    Last edited by Bison Dan; 02-14-2023 at 09:46 PM.
    Best DI Football Team in the Tri-State Area - AGAIN

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Dan View Post
    He's not one of those 17 economist that said inflation was transitory was he?
    It didn’t come up in the conversation. It was much more interesting than that.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie