Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SDSU ticket policy for 2019

Default SDSU ticket policy for 2019

Details are out about how SDSU will run the sale of single game tickets this year. PM me if you want to know the details.

Default Re: SDSU ticket policy for 2019

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Details are out about how SDSU will run the sale of single game tickets this year. PM me if you want to know the details.
    I bought bunny season tickets two years ago to have tickets for the Bison game. Since they did not sell out, I will take my chances of buying single game tickets or just not going and letting the have a "soldout" empty stadium.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

So, I guess SDSU is doing some goofy pricing for NDSU. They typically have 3 pricing tiers, but for NDSU it is the same price for all tickets, $65. Guess they are trying to cash in on that game. It will be interesting to see if they can sell out those tickets at that price without NDSU fan help.

Bunnies are offering NDSU/SDSU 2019 game tickets with $10 discount if purchased with their season ticket renewals, so they will be $55 each if purchased early.

Lol silly wabbits. Continue to show that NDSU drives the bus even in your own stadium.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BisonDeVille View Post
    Bunnies are offering NDSU/SDSU 2019 game tickets with $10 discount if purchased with their season ticket renewals, so they will be $55 each if purchased early.
    So the NDSU game isnt part of the season ticket package???? WTF?????
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Sorry, wasn’t very clear about that. The $10 discount for is for additional NDSU game tickets purchased at the time of season ticket renewals, beyond those included with the season tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonDeVille View Post
    Sorry, wasn’t very clear about that. The $10 discount for is for additional NDSU game tickets purchased at the time of season ticket renewals, beyond those included with the season tickets.
    Got it!.........
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Lol silly wabbits. Continue to show that NDSU drives the bus even in your own stadium.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Simple supply and demand. Happens everywhere an AD is paying attention to market forces. As Iowa State travels so well, I've been stuck with high priced single game tickets often.
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

15>1, please clean out your PM.