Page 23 of 33 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 Spring Practice

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2019 Spring Practice

Quote Originally Posted by Farmer63 View Post
    I haven't heard a lot out of spring camp about the O line. Biggest spot to fill in my mind is center, and I've heard Schoening probably is the guy. But I've also heard Schreiber, the redshirt freshmen look good too. When you don't hear much, I suppose that's probably a sign that everything looks fine. My best guess for starters would be Johnson, Radunz, Schoening, Volson, Jenson.... but I'm sure lots of guys will get playing time.
    I would actually go with o-line coach as biggest hole to fill. I think we lost a good one. New coach has lots of really good returning talent to work with

Quote Originally Posted by ZHerd View Post
    I would actually go with o-line coach as biggest hole to fill. I think we lost a good one. New coach has lots of really good returning talent to work with
    No doubt that Riley was a good one. Sometimes coaches learn from players too, so the experienced players we bring back should help with continuing the tradition.

this has been the quietest spring ball ever. which is both good and bad.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Sounds like Hankey has the inside track at ML so far...

https://www.inforum.com/sports/footb...-in-the-middle
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

I cant believe we dont have the regular pissing and moaning about the spring game???? Its on Friday night. No bitching that out of towners cant make it? No bitching about tailgating????

If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    I cant believe we dont have the regular pissing and moaning about the spring game???? Its on Friday night. No bitching that out of towners cant make it? No bitching about tailgating????

People still go to the spring game??

Not going for the first time in like 12 years. Why even bother. You small time DII types got your way. Like most everything else the Bison fan experience is throttled down. Great job!

56, imho the Friday date sucks for my situation. My wife and I work plus my daughter has school so it's just a convenience thing. 2.5 hour drive just doesn't work plus we dont get the Saturday tailgate to catch up with friends from Fargo, Alex, etc. What is the reason for the change to Friday?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

gumby013 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

DVRing the spring game. Going to Endgame instead.
    Looking good Billy Ray!

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    56, imho the Friday date sucks for my situation. My wife and I work plus my daughter has school so it's just a convenience thing. 2.5 hour drive just doesn't work plus we dont get the Saturday tailgate to catch up with friends from Fargo, Alex, etc. What is the reason for the change to Friday?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    I guess I should have posted in purple. Lol as far as why Friday? Dont know.
    I dont go as I find it boring as heck so makes no difference to me.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."