Page 7 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 Spring Practice

Default Re: 2019 Spring Practice

Quote Originally Posted by Alsen View Post
    Can't for the life of me understand why they want Seth Wilson in a 4-6 RB rotation when the kid has All-American talent. He has shown elite hands and is a phenomenal athlete.

Convert Seth Wilson to receiver and get him heavily involved in the offense on a regular basis.

Good coaches find a way to get their best players out on the field for the maximum number of snaps.

Seth is NOT just another guy.

Bison are absolutely loaded at RB.

Why the hell pull a redshirt on a freshman WR when you have on of the best players in the FCS buried in a five man RB rotation??

If Saybien Clark is half the player some think he might be, everyone is going to want to see him involved.

Ty Brooks,granted, when healthy, is as lethal as Dirty Harry's 44 magnum.

Adam Cofield was looking better than Dunn to me last year.

Dimitri Wilson is a talented football as well.

I don't know much about Hogarth. Coming back from a blown ACL

I fully expect Bussey to be the every time punt returner his freshman year. He is also a perfect backup for Ty Brooks if he misses games again.
    Really reminds me of Jakeem Grant of the Dolphins

Then there is this guy...http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...Logan-Hofstedt
    Really intriguing prospect. Maybe they use him at LB, but I think it would be a waste. He is fully developed right now and strong as an Ox.
    Bison fans have been yearning for a power back that they can watch punish defenses; this might just be the guy. 6'1" 220 right now. 4.7 speed at that size is good as well.

It will break my heart if we are seeing Seth Wilson with only a few touches each game. It would be a crime.
    Only info I got for you.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by wagsabison View Post
    I took some of that (moving guys around) as a way of developing them more. Understanding other positions and what they need to do only helps them at their regular position.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm sure that's what it is but with a new staff maybe they suprise us. I wouldn't be shocked is things shuffle s bit

Someone asked if the Spring Game was real or just a glorified practice under Entz.

https://www.inforum.com/sports/footb...pring-football

per Kolpack same old same old..

Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post
    Someone asked if the Spring Game was real or just a glorified practice under Entz.

https://www.inforum.com/sports/footb...pring-football

per Kolpack same old same old..
    I don't see anything in there specifically about the spring game or am I missing it?

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    I don't see anything in there specifically about the spring game or am I missing it?
    Spring practice includes spring game, assume its the same.

BisonNeil is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Twincitybizon View Post
    If they're willing to shift guys like radunz around on the line in order to get their best 5 out there as had been said, I'm sure they'd move Wilson around if it helped the team. Trust the coaches, not your hot takes. Also, amazing got for a team with soooooooo many running back last year we had very few healthy ones going into the end of the season. Seems like we needed them
    Actually, I was thinking a similar thought but with Zac Johnson. Radunz has an OT body, ZJ does not. I was thinking that moving ZJ inside would give the Bison a dominate blocker inside and perhaps remove his annoying illegal motion penalties. To me Cordell Volson has more of an OT type body and agility and might not cost the offense so many yards.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Oh shit! Here we go again!
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Facts is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    I am just not sure you can just plug a running back into a receiver position when he did not even play there in high school.
    It worked ok for Ryan Smith, and saying that doesn’t necessarily Wilson should get moved to slot guy either.
    Go Bison.

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Wilson probably breaks more tackles per carry than any rb on last year’s roster and may be our best RB this year. I Don’t see how switching him to wr is necessary when he is already valuable at a position that gets so much action.

Quote Originally Posted by ZHerd View Post
    Wilson probably breaks more tackles per carry than any rb on last year’s roster and may be our best RB this year. I Don’t see how switching him to wr is necessary when he is already valuable at a position that gets so much action.
    Exactly. Recruit WRs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.